Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer | SheSpeaks

• eliss22 eliss22
    05.19.15

I wouldn't consider this a heavy dutty concealer but it gets the job done, it doesn't have a lot of different shades but it does help cover up dark under eye circles and to kinda brighten it up too, so it's good and inexpensive product

• xoloulouox By  xoloulouox
    02.06.13

I want to tell you my sincere oppinion about this product Hardy Candy Glamofllauge-Heavy Duty Concealer. First i have a very dark and big circles under my aye and plus this i have a dry skin, nothing was working for me i tried almost every product on the market and expend alot of money on this. One day one of my friends told me she find in walmart a awesome concealer and i say ok i go to try this and bingo. I find this amazing product it come in a tube with a extra little pencil. It cover perfectly my dark circles is very smooth and give me a very natural and perfect look. This tube contains so much product and you only need a small dab to cover any area. This products covered perfecly tattoos too and the more awesome abouth this is only $6 dollars at walmart i hope this can help you. Thank you very much for read this. This Post was made on behalf of "marcela123456789" http://myopinionandmoreblog.blogspot.com/

• lvetude By  lvetude
    12.22.12

This product is great if you're using under or over a great foundation...BEWARE though this sucker does not blend well with others! So make sure you set it first otherwise it'll be gone, gone, gone, and your conecealment job will look bombed. :) Other than that use sparingly because this is DEFINITELY HEAVY DUTY!

• L_camille By  L_camille
    08.20.12

I hated this concealer. I heard so many great reviews on it but it gave my under eys circles a purplish tint to it. looked 10x worse...owell sticking with my avon lol

• vmvm97 By  vmvm97
    11.05.11

This product is AMAZING!!! This is the best heavy duty concealer that I have ever used. It is very comparable to the KAT Von D concealer, but its so much cheaper! The thing that I don't like is that it can come off yellow if you don't have the right shade. I think that they should make more shades so that people can find the one nearest to their skin color.

• monicalschmitt By  monicalschmitt
    11.05.11

have never ever found a better concealer for under eye circles! a little goes such a long way and you get a lot for your money

• njhousewife247 By  njhousewife247
    09.27.11

Absolutely great concealer! It's heavy duty so you only need a small amount and it lasts a long time. Can be used to cover up tattoos. Only costs about $6. Comes in the following shades: Light, Medium and Tan. I only gave it 4 stars because not everyones skin tones will match those shades... I need to use a mix of light and medium to match the best with my skin. Other than that I love this concealer and have yet to find one better!