Cerra Hand Body Lotion Grounded Fragrance | SheSpeaks

• njf288 njf288
    12.22.11

I liked the smell and the feel of the lotion . They really made my hands feel nice and soft being that I have very dry skin it was nice to not have something greasy on them and it seemed to blend in the skin quickly.

• punchnpie1015 By  punchnpie1015     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.17.11

The lotion is light and moisturizing but im not a fan of the scent

• auntjackie30 By  auntjackie30     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.15.11

Smelled wonderful. Really enjoyed how it left my hands feeling.

• star2004 By  star2004     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.14.11

I really like the scent.

• apetaccio By  apetaccio     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.05.11

Smells wonderful and it really stays with you all day. Great product!!

• janesays By  janesays     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.03.11

Nice, light but moisturizing Love it!

• erosetol By  erosetol     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.03.11

About 5 years ago I lost my sense of smell. I have regained some of the sense back but now everything smells different. What used to smell good now smells awful....including lotions, and other fragrances. I used to have the best sense of smell and I loved to smell something and have it bring back wonderful memories. So when this happened it made me very sad. I felt like I had lost something very dear to me. So when I opened up the kit and saw the lotion I was worried. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to use the lotion because of the smell. I opened up the lotion and was amazed at how wonderful the smell was and I began to cry,.,.,.it is so hard to find something that I can truly enjoy not just tolerate. The lotion is unique for me and my hubby likes it as well.

• xtaticgg By  xtaticgg     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.02.11

I really enjoyed the lotion, i took it to work and let some of my coworkers try it as well. Although I really liked the smell, I did not feel it was unique, one of a kind. I felt I could probably find it at at drugstore vs a high quality store like Cerra.

• elribas By  elribas     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.01.11

Am I the only person who finds that hand and body lotion really, super stinky? I left it in the bathroom at work with the hope that someone else may like it.

• kascott83 By  kascott83     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.25.11

The smell of this lotion is different then any other lotion i've smelled. It is a very relaxing fragrance.

• monmon778 By  monmon778     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.24.11

It had a nice scent. Was a noticeable scent. A small amount was enough.