Cerra Sensory Oil- Creative Energy Review Page 3 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• heather164 By  heather164     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.27.11

Love it! I recieved this in my sample kit and think it smells wonderful!!

• mardel By  mardel     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.26.11

Who doesn't like to do or try things to help us relax from our crazy life's? Well I'm one of those people that love candles, oils , teas, etc. To help me relax. This roll on oil has been such a great product. I have it in my purse. I use it all the time. The smell us subtle and not over powering. The oil doesn't drip and the smell lingers longer than others I've tried. I recommended my sister this product. She tried mine and yup she wants it too! Great product I love it!!

• animalgal By  animalgal     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.26.11

I loved the scent! When I need a pick up or to be cheered up, I put it on, and it makes me feel better.

• JEM4612 By  JEM4612     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.25.11

Didn't care for this scent- it gave me a headache. Seems very artificial smelling like cheap perfume.

• jadedray By  jadedray     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.11

THIS was the absolute best part hands down. I really adored the scent, it made me feel good and clean and it was in such a handy little roll on that i could take it anywhere with me. Loved it.

• klotto By  klotto     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.20.11

I enjoyed it but I would also agree that the scent needs ot last longer.

• zenfulwoman By  zenfulwoman     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.19.11

Of all the products in my kit, I love the essential oil. As I put in on my wrist it doesn't have an overpowering smell once rolled on. I put it on in the morning and by mid-afternoon I still smell small traces of it. The size of the bottle makes it convenient to take it everywhere and to fit in a makeup bag.

• stylishlysaving By  stylishlysaving     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.19.11

This is my favorite oil. Its not overpowering and has a light feminine scent. I will for sure be ordering more!

• dalejrfan5874 By  dalejrfan5874
    10.17.11

Not sure this works like it promises, but I love the smell! It's intoxicating! I will definitely continue to use, and we shall see what happens with the promises. :)

• auntjackie30 By  auntjackie30     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.15.11

Love this!!! The smell is wonderful and I find myself using it as perfume.

• minnesotamommy By  minnesotamommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.15.11

I love the concept of this, and I really love the scent for Creative. However, I'm super sensitive to smells and scents and even though I really love the way it smells, it still gives me a terrible headache. So, I will be passing it along to a friend who can better enjoy it. I'd love to try another scent from the collection though. I like the roll on concept and that you can keep it in your purse to use throughout the day.

• star2004 By  star2004     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.14.11

Full of freshness

• apetaccio By  apetaccio     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.05.11

Great scent. I put it on before yoga so every so often I get a nice whiff. It's not so strong that it will knock the person next to you over.

• janesays By  janesays     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.03.11

This is the most delicious smelling stuff ever. Such a delicate, natural oil. I can see myself ordering more.Love it!!

• xtaticgg By  xtaticgg     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.02.11

I loved the packaging and the smell was fresh and clean. I have it in my purse and use it to refresh me throughout the day.