Cerra Tea Bag | SheSpeaks

• allyb123 By  allyb123     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.18.11

Tea is absolutely one of my favorite beverages, especially in the Fall and Winter. It is the most soothing, relaxing beverage for me. When I had my tea, I forced myself to stop everything else, sit down, relax and enjoy the tea until the mug was empty. This was a great way for me to take a few moments. Plus, the afternoon was chilly and gray, and it warmed me up!

• keylime5 By  keylime5     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.17.11

I like these teas. I enjoy them in the morning. What a great way to start the day!

• crl2978 By  crl2978     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.16.11

I LOVED trying all of the teas. All of them tasted fantastic. Very high quality.

• minnesotamommy By  minnesotamommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.15.11

I have loved trying all the different teas. Rooibos is one of my favorite flavors so I was happy to see those included. I'd love to see the teas in compostable or at least recycleable paper pouches rather than plastic. Other than that, I do really enjoy them.

• star2004 By  star2004     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.14.11

I really like this tea

• apetaccio By  apetaccio     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.05.11

I drink tea almost everyday after dinner. It helps to calm me down and makes me relax. When I got a chance to try these samples, I was super excited to find some fun new flavors. Unfortunately they tasted like perfume. They smelled yummy and the packaging was really nice but I just can't get past that taste.

• nhoskins23 By  nhoskins23     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.03.11

This tea was great in quality! Love the fresh aromas and cute packaging.

• mikejody By  mikejody     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.03.11

I just drank a cup of the Cerra gratitude tea, and I must say I was very thankful for it on this cold and rainy day in Ohio. The flavor was clean and refreshing, and the scent was lovely. I highly recommend it.

• MARJORIE7777 By  MARJORIE7777     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.03.11

I think this tea is super favorable, I love the way it smells all of them that I received in my cerra kit are very nice. I am all about healthy teas, They come in such a pretty tea bag. Nice touch on that one. Ty *+*

• xtaticgg By  xtaticgg     SheSpeaks Tester
    10.02.11

Love them!!! I Package was great, taste was even better.