Angel Soft Bath Tissue Review Page 3 of 36 | SheSpeaks

• elva50 By  elva50
    01.06.16

Funny to have a favorite TP, but I do...this paper doesn't leave any fuzzies behind. It feels thin to the touch, but it works well.

• AmberBallard86 By  AmberBallard86
    01.02.16

This is the only toilet paper I will use! It's last for a long time and is very affordable.

• sandyhartman By  sandyhartman
    12.07.15

Good price. Does seem to have a bit of fluff that flies around, doesn't tear real easy tho

• Doffhaus89 By  Doffhaus89
    12.05.15

I don't use this. I prefer cottonelle to angel soft. Its cheaper but in my opinion you get what you pay for.

• Sashmil By  Sashmil
    12.01.15

Only toiler paper I can use with my families sensitive skin.

• LOVELYP By  LOVELYP
    11.24.15

THE BEST TOILET PAPER I HAVE USED.IT IS SOFT ON THE BOTTOM.AND THE PRICE IS REASONABLE.I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO OTHERS

• nj43920 By  nj43920
    11.23.15

We use more than other brands but it's better for my septic tank

• Speakjenni77 By  Speakjenni77
    11.19.15

I love angel soft + it is literally the only tp I use. lol

• hca2b3 By  hca2b3
    11.17.15

I love this product! Not rough like some of the other tissue products, and it is very affordable.

• Des_95 By  Des_95
    11.15.15

Best toilet paper out there. love it! i recommend it to anyone

• Heathernicole86 By  Heathernicole86
    10.27.15

This toilet paper is just right not to rough and not to soft and its a great value

• elvshots_reviews By  elvshots_reviews
    10.06.15

great value and this paper won't fall part on you. And you can find coupons on it a lot which makes the value even better. This is great even for removal of your make up at night as well.

• kristinfate By  kristinfate
    10.06.15

Softest toilet paper out there. Affordable, and more on a roll than most other brands. Highly recommend!

• Laurenrae3045 By  Laurenrae3045
    10.06.15

I love angel soft! I have never had any issues with it. It is affordable and good quality for the price!

• lisa45764 By  lisa45764
    09.30.15

I like this brand alot.more reasonable,on prices,and have bigger rolls that last.