Eyes Lips Face Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner | SheSpeaks

• kyraowen67 kyraowen67
    01.02.14

I like this liner and I buy it frequently. However, beware, it dries out quickly. It's cheap though and works great so I say it's worth buying!

• SarahxxAnne By  SarahxxAnne
    11.18.12

I love this eyeliner, but I had to give it 4 stars because I have purchased them in 3 colors, and only the black was good. The golden was actually a LIME GREEN color and the white was not pigmented at all. However, I'm completely in love with the black cream eyeliner and I use it whenever I want a dramatic wing or whenever I put eyeliner above my top lashes.

• Janee13 By  Janee13
    11.11.12

This gel liner is amazing, it is better than the M.A.C black track gel liner, the pigmentation is great and it stays on the whole day, it will not wear off. E.L.F's best product.

• Synistrugane By  Synistrugane
    07.01.12

they should call this a tatoo i swear!!! it literally stays on all day!!!! and it isnt that hard to apply on especially when u take the time to master it

• Beachgirl714 By  Beachgirl714
    06.18.12

i always stock up on these it my only liner i use it stays on all day it doesn't smear like othe cream eyeliners...

• KellyMadrigal By  KellyMadrigal
    04.18.12

True to its color. Stays on for a long time.

• steviemae By  steviemae
    03.20.12

Just picked this up in the color coffee and it is amazing. My first cream eyeliner and I am addicted.

• spersoleo By  spersoleo
    10.27.11

E.L.F. has hit a home-run on this one! This eyeliner is much better than the liquid - it stays on throughout the day and the colors are fantastic! And the brush allows you to choose the thickness. Don't let the size of the container fool you, either - this will last you a while. Love it!

• BDieckmann By  BDieckmann
    08.24.11

E.L.F cosmetics really out did themselves on this product. It goes on so smooth and LAST throughout the entire day! It is amazing that for $3 you can have so much product and at such great quality! E.L.F your my hero!