John Frieda Precision Foam Color | SheSpeaks

• Mandykin By  Mandykin
    03.09.12

I loved the easy application and the no mess. It left my hair soft! But this made my hair turn red. It's also a bit expensive.

• liltootsie22 By  liltootsie22
    03.08.12

I really love the easy, mess free foam application. The color was perfect and my hair was left super soft and shiny. The reason I gave it 4 stars is that It didn't completely cover the tiny silver/grey strands that has invaded my hair. If it wasn't for that, I would have given it 5 stars.

• CampbellSm02 By  CampbellSm02
    01.24.12

I love John Frieda and I loved this product! It was the only time where I've dyed my hair and people didn't go "whoa" it was a very subtle and classy blend. I love also knowing that I am not damaging my hair too much because it's John Frieda!

• kierlovesyou By  kierlovesyou
    01.24.12

Pros: + Creamy foam didn't dry out like liquid hair dyes do + Process took half the time of regular hair dye + Color lasts for a good amount of time + The conditioner that comes in the package leaves hair feeling silky and smooth + Easy to use Cons: + None

• classicredrose By  classicredrose
    01.18.12

I absolutely love this foam hair color!! John Freida always has excellent products, and I am in love with this newest product. It cost a little more than other brands, but it soooo worth it!! It last longer than other brands I have tried, too. Beautiful, natural looking color that lasts and lasts!!

• Lusadi By  Lusadi
    01.18.12

This worked impressively well. The color is good and it smells so much better than a lot of the other dyes. It also didn't leave my hair frizzed out for days like other brands have done. I have very stubborn greys and it did a fair-good job of covering them. The foam was an interesting experience. :) Simple to use, but as some others have said...it gets to be a lot to deal with. I think some other brands that have comb dispensers are easier to apply over all.

• Meigan By  Meigan
    01.14.12

Absolutely love this hair color. Very simple to use, excellent coverage, excellent end results - no missed or overcolored spots. More of a 'professional' outcome vs regular at home color. This is by far my favorite haircolor product, I just wish it wasn't so darned expensive!

• Jai6409 By  Jai6409
    01.07.12

I love how simple and easy it is to use and how my hair feels after use. It so soft and managable and smells great. The conditioner that comes with the color is in a large tube to use multiple times. I wish they have more color choices though maybe for darker hair.

• lauratoo By  lauratoo
    12.16.11

This didn't cover the gray hair. It was easy to use but I didn't care for the color choices. I'll stick with clairol!

• almostamishmom By  almostamishmom
    10.27.11

I love this product! I have been coloring my har for more that 20 years. I had never found one so easy to use. It was amazing. I cannot believe the quality of the color. I only tried it because of the name attached to it. the John Frieda line has never disappointed me before and still hasn't. You truly do get the value for your dollar with this product.