DiGiorno Half Half Pizza | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

Ingenious idea! I buy these frequently!

• jnmakosky By  jnmakosky
    05.06.13

I purchased this as a last minute meal idea. I was not very impressed especially for the price I paid :(

• nancyshirah By  nancyshirah
    05.30.12

Store brand is better...

• silk79 By  silk79
    05.26.12

Yum

• momma4life By  momma4life
    03.22.12

I love that it is half and half so that you don't buy 2 pizzas BUT I am not a big fan of the taste!

• motheroftwoboys By  motheroftwoboys
    10.10.11

Sorry, but I have to say that a store brand pizza is better that a DiGiorno's pizza any day! I brought this and the pepperoni tasted like a wet dog would smell!!! It went to the trash!! I thought it was just that pizza, so when the store offered me an exchanged, I tried it again it smelled and tasted fine, but one hour later, we all were sick in the stomach. I again thought it was a fluke, so I purchased another DiGiorno pizza and got the same results. I normally don't like to bad mouth a product but after three times, I feel people need to know.

• s1sboo By  s1sboo
    10.07.11

Can no one beat the Taste and satisfaction of this Pizza we "LOVE " it, something for everyone

• anniephelps By  anniephelps
    10.07.11

This is great...and ob the creator has two kids who one likes one thing and other nothing but cheese. thxs thxs and thxs :o)

• Parrothead By  Parrothead
    07.21.11

My daughter likes the Cheese side, my son likes the Pepperoni side. Something for everyone -- pizza harmony!