Munchkin Mighty Grip Trainer Cup | SheSpeaks

• HelloAnnaH HelloAnnaH
    03.21.12

My daughter used these cups as a starter cup up until she turned 2. I loved the handles and that it wasn't so large that she couldn't hold on to it. It cleans easily and is a great cup for on the go kids. The only complaint is that it can leak after a lot of use and if the plastic is not installed correctly. If your child pulls too hard the whole top will pop off...

• They leak, it doesn't stay together, and it never washes completely clean. D-

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

I HAVE A 8 MONTH OLD AND SHE CANT GRIP TO THIS CUP, ITS A GOOD TRAINER CUP!

• buntnikk By  buntnikk
    02.27.15

They leak like crazy and if baby is a chewer they can push the top through causing a spill.

• averbockel By  averbockel
    02.15.15

I do NOT like these sippy cups! They leaked and my daughter would chew the nipple creating a larger hole which would make her drink come out faster causing gas and messy clothes. The positives to these cups are the handles on the side make it easier for them to hold, the nipple closely resembles a bottles nipple so the transition is easier and they are inexpensive. I threw away all the sippy cups my daughter had of these and will not purchase this brand again.

• Mommyofthree By  Mommyofthree
    11.14.14

This is a great starter zippy cup. And my two oldest children used them and I will try them again with my third. They can even be washed in the dishwasher. The only problem was my kids chewed on them when drinking and then they would leak all over.

• sdcrisco By  sdcrisco
    11.07.14

These were good for the first 4-6 weeks of use. Then they started leaking. Ended up throwing them away!

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    11.04.14

Not only is this cup a cute ine, it's safe and practical and easy to clean and easy for children to hold. These cups use to be my daughter's favorites. I like the design and that it is spill proof. Definitely a great cup.

• Lannah86 By  Lannah86
    11.04.14

i think these sippy cups are awesome. only becuase my daughter loves them they are so easy for her to use and tranistion.

• jnjsmom15 By  jnjsmom15
    11.04.14

Its a decent cup. Does the job. However my tough guys constantly pushes the silicone spout down and it drops in the cup rendering it useless.

• shrout319 By  shrout319
    11.03.14

This cup has a really good design and is very easy to clean. It's a really good cup for at home. I didn't take it anywhere because it didn't have a lid on it.

• sassygirl13 By  sassygirl13
    10.22.14

my baby has this cup. its alright. no complains. does its purpose