Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• lexylovesmakeup23 By  lexylovesmakeup23
    01.04.13

Ive heard great things about this product and would love to try it.

• silverstar21 By  silverstar21
    12.12.12

I usually use this setting spray for my eyes to keep the eyeshadow and eyeliner in place for a long time. I have oily skin so it helps, but it's not truly amazing. I can do without it. I do recommend incase you want to try it out, every person is different.

• pixiesparkles By  pixiesparkles
    08.15.12

This product is a godsend, as a nurse who works 12 hour shifts, this product keeps my makeup on and looking perfect all night/shift long.

• Amb2290 By  Amb2290
    08.13.12

It really helps keep make-up in place and I noticed it helped my oily skin, it helped the oil stay away longer!

• rach332011 By  rach332011
    07.19.12

I love this product. it honestly makes your makeup stay flawless for as long as you wear it! I would say their claim of 16 hours is 100% true. It does not break me out and it is one product that I repurchase over and over. I live in the south and it works wonderfully even in 100% humidity.

• FloridaGators16 By  FloridaGators16
    06.18.12

Good stuff! Hydrates your skin and makes your face feel fresh. Keeps makeup lasting even on those super hot days! I really liked this product, once i run out im going straight back to sephora to re buy!

• gabrielsmommy By  gabrielsmommy
    06.17.12

My absolute favorite setting spray.

• cynthiachatham By  cynthiachatham
    06.14.12

This spray really works to set your makeup! Love this and the deslick spray together is a must! Worth the money!!

• DarkhHorseDesigns By  DarkhHorseDesigns
    06.14.12

None of these products that claim to SET your makeup work for me. I use HIGHEND foundation, and primer and have noticed little to no difference in wearing this. Not sure if its just my skin (sensitive/oily) or not but was dissapointed for such a high price.

• GlamCityBlonde By  GlamCityBlonde
    06.12.12

I have found this does not work. Maybe my face is too oily or I sweat too much, however, I have not had luck with this product and I so wanted to love it. I am a fanatical UD fan and lately just haven't had much luck. Hopefully that will change soon!!

• lisbet1388 By  lisbet1388
    10.27.11

This item is truly amazing. Urban Decay has done it again. This is a primer that you don't have to put on like foundation. With just a few quick spritzes of this setting spray, you're good for the whole day! Your eyeshadow doesn't crease, your foundation doesn't start to melt - Everything just stays in place! You can look in the mirror at the end of the day and see that you look as good as you did in the morning. Go out and get this now!

• pinkadidas178 By  pinkadidas178
    09.28.11

I have always had issues with creasing with eyeshadow and makeup wearing off throughout the day but this product totally eliminated that. I just use a few squirts all over and 1 on either eye and let it dry then its good for the rest of the day. It keeps my makeup fresh and my eye makeup from running. I love this stuff! They even have similar setting sprays for dry skin (dew me) and oily skin (deslick) so there's one for everyone. And since this prevents having to reapply makeup, its a great investment to save on makeup.

• islandraven By  islandraven
    07.09.11

I use this product regularly during the fall, winter, and spring months to keep my make-up looking good all day and all night long. However, I have found that it just can't stand up to the summer humidity of the south during the summer. So, in the summer I use the "De Slick" for the summer months to keep my make-up looking fresh.

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    06.22.11

This stuff is incredible! Your makeup stays flawless for 16hrs. This weekend a friend turned to me after a night out and said, "what makeup do you use? i could swear its looking better and better as the night goes on!" Ha, makeup that looks better with time and not worse. You do 2-3 sprays on your face after applying makeup to have it set. Then you are good to go for the day! My only warning is this is not for someone with overly oily skin as it adds a natural glow to your face. There is another version called "De Slick" for oily skin.