Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• Avigail By  Avigail
    04.22.20

Nostalgia and quality

I love the diverse range of colours in this Crayola pack. It brings back wonderful childhood memories that I can now share with my children. The other thing I love is that these crayons don't snap as easily as others, a huge plus with a two year old in the home.

• Momma2Six By  Momma2Six

Timeless Treasure

I loved the big box of crayons as a child with the ingenious built in sharpener. I made sure to use all the colors. My daughter was as excited as I was to get the same big box of crayons with some updated color names and more metallic colors!

• mechunli2 By  mechunli2

Love these

Love these crayons, they aren't oily have lots of pretty colors

• Dbeck17 By  Dbeck17
    04.13.20

We are a crayola household.

I love crayola brand crayons. They have an extrodinary color array and I love the sharpener. Comes in handy when you have little ones coloring due to no school.

• ObviouslyMARvelous By  ObviouslyMARvelous

Simply The Best!

Crayola crayons are top quality. In fact, Crayola is the only brand of art supplies I buy for my family.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    04.05.20

nice colors

The 64 pack has a great mix of colors. Crayola has always had nice crayons that glide on the paper without being super waxy. The colors show up well and look great. This is a nice set for kids to share or for adults to use in coloring books.

• csmith0306 By  csmith0306
    04.01.20

The best

Crayola was the best when I was little and still is the best for my grand babies!!!

• olivernmindy By  olivernmindy
    04.01.20

Not sure if I bought this for me or the kids, really. Love this box set. Classic!

• theresap_ By  theresap_
    03.05.20

Crayons for life!

Who doesn't love Crayola? I love coloring with the crayons. From using the basic original colors to getting the big pack of crayons with different colored names! I enjoy seeing my drawings be in color!

• lsgoods22 By  lsgoods22
    03.02.20

hours of fun

Always hours of fun. lONG LASTING AND the sharpen is a nice addition. Colors have changed thru the years - would love to see a classic product on the market