Matrix Biolage Aqua-immersion Creme Masque Review Page 3 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• jstrauzer By  jstrauzer
    07.20.11

Fabulous, hair is soft, lightweight and well conditioned.

• kitkat31 By  kitkat31     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.14.11

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have extreamly dry hair, and have used everything under the dun to give it some life. This product has finally done this for me. Thank you for introducing me to Matrix/Biolage, you have kissed me dry goodbye.! Thank you!!!

• surveygirl By  surveygirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.12.11

Gives hair shine, body - - - I have very fine hair and it didn't weigh my hair down - rather it gave me bounced and enabled me to easily control it even on humid summer days.

• radar525 By  radar525     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.08.11

My hair is colored (gotta hide those greys!) and sometimes the process leaves my hair feeling a bit on the dry side. When I home color, I don't always like the conditioner that comes in the kit. Some are way too heavy and make my hair feel incredibly greasy, and other make my hair feel even drier. After receiving this from my salon visit, I've been using it as my after color conditioner and weekly treatment instead of the one that came in the kit. I have to admit that I am pleased with the results. My hair feels wonderful - soft, never frizzy, and never weighed down. Maybe it's just me, but my color has seemed to last longer (stay vibrant) using this once a week versus the kit conditioner. This has made me a total convert!

• Shoshanamz By  Shoshanamz     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.08.11

I think the shampoo and masque smell great. My hair does get a little less greasy and holds my curls well for a few days, though I wish I could say I've noticed a huge difference in hair since I've tried it.

• Agui007 By  Agui007     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.08.11

I love this product, a little bit goes a long way, it doesn't make my hair greasy, and makes my hair more manageable without having to use extra products.

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    07.07.11

This is a fantastic product! Just after one use, I noticed a huge difference in the softness and quality of my hair. The cream is nice and thick, so it was easy to scoop out a little and apply it to my hair. Plus, the scent is wonderful. It's a very light scent that isn't too overpowering. I'll definitely buy this product after my jar is empty. Thanks so much SheSpeaks and Biolage!!! You've both saved my hair from the shears.

• xoxo4debbie By  xoxo4debbie     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.06.11

I love the thick, creamy texture of this conditioner and the smell is great too! This conditioner worked wonders for my hair. I naturally have a dry, coarse hair texture, but this conditioner totally hydrated & smoothed out my hair. My hair smells great, is softer and is so much easier for me to work with!

• Missyluhedra By  Missyluhedra     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.05.11

I love this conditioner! My husband had no idea I had switched to a new shampoo and conditioner and commented on how shiny my hair had been the past couple of days. That was without me even asking how my hair looked! Now that's saying something!

• kindigo27 By  kindigo27     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.24.11

I love love LOVE this product. The tub container can be a little awkward in the shower, but the product itself leaves my hair feeling so smooth and so much more manageable than before. I'm guilty of using very inexpensive shampoos as of late and my hair was dry and a bit frizzy. This product (paired with the shampoo) has reversed the dryness and frizziness. I did use a bit much the first time and had an oily scalp by the end of the second day, but I've used less since and only on the ends of my hair and it works so well! (I have highlights.)

• dmo930 By  dmo930     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.20.11

I tried this for the first time yesterday and I followed the directions that I was given by the hairdresser when I picked up these products. She said to put it in my hair and put it up in a pony tail and leave it in for a few hours. I left it in for about 5 hours and the results were awesome!!! My hair smells fantastic, non-frizzy, soft and shiny. Great product and will continue to use.

• InternetMom13 By  InternetMom13     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.19.11

I haven't had such shiny, healthy looking hair in more years than I care to recall! This condtioning masque is amazing and it only takes a few minutes. I used it yesterday, for the first time, and today I was outside enjoying the lovely summery weather with my cousin and a friend and they couldn't stop commenting on how great my hair looked. Both of them are planning on switching to Matrix/Biolage hair care products ASAP.

• ldparrish By  ldparrish     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.19.11

The Biolage Aqua-immersion Creme Masque is a great conditioner leaving my hair soft, manageable with less breakage. However, I do have a bit of trouble using the container which is a little awkward to use in the shower or elsewhere. When you are washing your hair your hands tend to be slippery and I have small hands which makes the top a little difficult to get back on. Not to mention portion control. I open the container and stick my hand/fingers in and get a little bit to massage through my hair. I will spend the extra money for a great product but not being able to control portions like a squeeze bottle would stop me from buying it. I would still recommend the product just not the container.

• sjbaxter By  sjbaxter     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.15.11

Really makes a difference in how the hair moves and reduced the fly-aways!

• keylime5 By  keylime5     SheSpeaks Tester
    06.14.11

Love, love, LOVE this product! Whenever I get back home from running, my poor ponytail is always all in knots from the wind and jostling around. This product brings it back to life, back to its pre-run stage (and probably better), so I can get right back out there the next day and get my sweat on without worrying about more breakage and hair damage. It's easy to use (just use in place of regular conditioner and leave it in for 5 minutes.