Listerine PocketPaks Breath Strips | SheSpeaks

• bambiluv bambiluv
    04.11.14

I have been using these for years. They are an instant refresher. Yes they're strong, but that is what I look for in a mint. I keep them in my car and in all my purses.

• TheIndustryChic By  TheIndustryChic
    03.25.13

These are perfect for a quick mouth pick me up. They fit into the diaper bag, and because they don't look like candy I don't have to explain to the kids why they can't have one. And there's also no risk of accidentally spitting it out if I go to talk to someone.

• dbishara By  dbishara
    03.12.13

iam a fan of these pocket packs,they are handy ,i just put them in my purse,& i can have a fresh mouth any time..

• jenuits By  jenuits
    02.25.13

If you are accustomed to Listerine mouthwash, you will probably love these. Just keep in mind that they do "bite" a little if you're not used to mouthwash products or have a sensitive mouth. The strips are an excellent solution to that garlic-y lunch or morning coffee breath that last a decent amount of time. The packaging is really ingenious, too, because it fits inobstrusively in a purse, pocket or drawer for easy access.

• ShaynaNabinger By  ShaynaNabinger
    02.24.13

These are pretty cool but hard to find now.

• pearllight By  pearllight
    02.10.13

This helps freshen your breath, however, it can get really strong and overwhelming.

• Josie718 By  Josie718
    02.09.13

I love these. They make your breath so fresh, but they are very strong and minty.

• maryc11290 By  maryc11290
    09.25.12

SO much better than a breath mint! If you haven't tried, you must!

• loreilly86 By  loreilly86
    08.26.12

A great and convenient way to freshen your breath discreetly before going into work, an interview, or first date.

• preppypink03 By  preppypink03
    04.12.12

Quick fix, i have one in my purse and one in my car!

• SweetSara By  SweetSara
    06.07.11

Love! They taste great, freshen breath, pick you up a little, and it's fun feeling them dissolve on your tongue! I chose "PocketPaks," over all other breath-refreshing products!