SodaStream Fountain Jet Soda Maker | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    02.07.14

I always wanted to get a Soda Stream. I got it and love it. It is very easy to make. Kids love it. Just the flavors are little bland.

• c_mazahir c_mazahir
    02.11.15

Buying this Sodastream fountain is a good deal if you just like sparkling water. Buying club soda at the store is not cheap, and the bottles lose their fizz if you don't consume the whole thing in one day after opening. The Soda Stream bottles do a good job of holding fizz even over a few days.We mostly use ours for plain water and add a squeeze of lemon or lime after adding the fizz. I am not super impressed with their soda flavorings.The whole device is little more than plastic housing for a CO2 tank. Be careful snapping it together because I could definitely see the plastic cracking if you are careless. Once together though, it's easy to use. Requires no plug in and it's pretty streamlined to take up little room on the counter. Wipes clean and looks OK on the counter.

• TheWhitePegasus By  TheWhitePegasus
    06.01.12

I love this! It's so nice to be able to make your own soda. Plus it taste just like the soda you buy in the stores.

• sandyc42 By  sandyc42
    03.29.12

My husband bought me one this past Christmas. Totally awesome. My 9 year old asks for it all the time. And my autistic son loves it. So much better for you and tastes like the real thing

• pinkadidas178 By  pinkadidas178
    03.08.12

I have the genesis and like it so far. I wanted a little healthier and cost effective option and this was it. I got it for a great price and although its taken a few bottles to figure out how much carbonation we like, it still great. It does take a few tries to personalize your own carbonation levels but its fun trying to get there. Love the water options too! I also like the environmentally idea of recycling the CO2 bottles by exchanging the old one for a new one at bed bath and beyond customer service and getting half off the new on for doing so, how great!

• pixieme7 By  pixieme7
    12.30.11

I am crazy about my sodastream. It is endlessly amusing to children and adults alike and it makes very tasty sodas. Diet pink grapefruit is my favorite mix. If I have any suggestions, it's that they make adjustments so that you can carbonate beverages other than water (the soda syrup has to be added after the water has been carbonated). Homemade sparkling cider would be fantastic. Aside from that though, it's been a great purchase.

• lverne1999 By  lverne1999
    12.10.11

we bought the sodastream last week, we are big soda drinkers and thought it would be worthwhile. we love it, it is so easy to use and takes only seconds to make a drink, the is no aspartame in the diet drinks like soda in the store. this purchase was the smartest thing we have bought in a long time, i highly suggest everyone have one.

• jurisdr By  jurisdr
    12.01.11

I ADORE my Sodastream carbonator. I have had it for ten years now, before they sold it in stores, and although replacing the carbonator is now DOUBLE the cost, it's worth it. You can make the seltzer EXACTLY as fizzy as you like, and you will know, if you use purified water, exactly how healthy the water is.

• emptnestr By  emptnestr
    12.01.11

I got one last Christmas and we use it everyday. We no longer have to buy soda from the store and lug it home. Now we make it ourselves. There are so many advantages to this little machine. You can buy the mixes or just use your own juice to flavor the drinks. Love this machine!

• TinaRofo By  TinaRofo
    11.02.11

my daughter has this machine. First time I had it was at her home. I don't usually drink grapefruit soda, but it was great. The nice thing is - you don't have big bottles of soda all over the place.

• cgonzales By  cgonzales
    09.15.11

My sister purchased one of these and they love it. it looks like you can get pretty creative.

• jennimmc By  jennimmc
    09.15.11

i find this product very innovative, cost-efficient, and health-wise. The finished product tastes good. And I am more assured that the drink is clean and safe for consumption. Moreover, our family enjoys making soda on our free days. I find it environment-friendly too.