L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup Review Page 3 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• vanessacruz14 By  vanessacruz14
    11.30.13

i don't like this product..it make me look greasy..its not buildable...its like a medium coverage ..but doesnt really cover much for me

• marilynb123 By  marilynb123
    11.27.13

This is fantastic a bit pricy but I am a frugal person. It is true to what it says this foundation blends very well. This is perfect because its drugstore and it blends to whatever your shade and thats kind of hard becasue you cant really start opening every bottle at Wal-Mart. I would recommend this to anyone and it looks great on skin.

• Louidam1 By  Louidam1
    11.26.13

I'm always wearing foundation and this made my face look greasy and doesn't match my caramel complexion. It doesn't really cater to African American colored skin.

• zenmommacarla By  zenmommacarla
    11.26.13

I normally don't wear foundation because I hate the way it feels on my skin, but this product is wonderful. I use it mainly for around my nose and to cover any pimples that may pop up. It matches my skin to perfection and feels smooth and breathable on my face. I love this product and have recommended it to all my friends already.

• Conniedomingo By  Conniedomingo
    11.25.13

Many shade to choose from, but I think I got the correct shade for my skin. I love how it blends easily, not dry or thick consistency. I don't think I need a full coverage, and I think this is light-medium coverage, which is just fine for me. Would recommend this to anyone.

• roadtosuccessllc By  roadtosuccessllc
    11.21.13

Love this, love the feeling on my skin and love the color range. But this is not what I would call full coverage. Recently started having breakouts and found I have to build the coverage up a lot on any discoloration but when my skin is relatively clear I really love this foundation.

• onenac By  onenac
    10.19.13

this is a great foundation it matches very well with all types of skin color

• frugal4life By  frugal4life
    10.08.13

Light weight, medium coverage, great color, fragrance free, doesn't clog pores, reasonable.price and i can easily.find coupons for this product.

• StyleNFashion By  StyleNFashion
    09.14.13

Feels light which is what I look for in a foundation and is the only foundation that I have found to give me a perfect skin tone match.

• BriaLouise By  BriaLouise
    09.14.13

I like this product but since its a liquid it will run or smear off if you don't set it with a powder or spray. It wasn't easy for me to find my color. Once I did I liked the appearance of the make up.

• marybchaffins By  marybchaffins
    09.12.13

It was very easy to find my color but once it was on yellow tone made my face look very cakey cause I need foundation with red tones.

• TracyMae765 By  TracyMae765
    08.16.13

This is the only makeup I found that really matches my color. The W-3 is always sold out in every store because I feel it matches the majority of women.

• vintagepinkcloset By  vintagepinkcloset
    08.16.13

Its an okay foundation, it's got a light coverage , has a lot of shades and it helps find your perfect shade. Since I have acne prone skin its not my favorite foundationsince you need to have a concealer. If you dont have acne its a really good foundation

• BeautyJunkie03 By  BeautyJunkie03
    07.31.13

I used this product for years and the color match was perfect and the foundation was easy to blend and apply but for one the packaging is messy and unsanitary and secondly my skin started to have these horrible breakouts and my dermatologist told me to change my foundation and my skin cleared right up. After some research I found out that one of the chemicals in the foundation had been affecting a lot of people's skin.

• daisy7112 By  daisy7112
    07.09.13

very good product i was very happy with it although it smells weird i was happy on how well it blends and how it makes it look very natural