elf Studio Complexion Brush | SheSpeaks

• drspaceman drspaceman
    08.29.12

Adore this brush! I use this brush to apply my powder. I love the size of the bristles and it's extremely soft. I can't believe I paid almost nothing for this brush considering how great it is.

• maddy1999 By  maddy1999
    05.03.13

A great brush for a great price!!

• sparklemepink88 By  sparklemepink88
    04.29.13

Again I feel like this brush may be a bit too dense but is beyond soft. I feel as though the slightest tap of this brush into pressed powder or loose picks up a lot and easy so use with a light hand as to not look cakey.

• dashusic97 By  dashusic97
    04.29.13

I'm actually amazed at how good elf brushes are for their price. This is totally a must have!

• rememberingoctober By  rememberingoctober
    04.25.13

Amazing caulity for such a great price! Perfect!

• LindseyMorgan By  LindseyMorgan
    04.25.13

I absolutely LOVE this brush! It doesn't shed like some other brushes do at all and is SO soft to the skin:DD

• PrincessSierra By  PrincessSierra
    04.24.13

Though I have had this brush in my collection for over a year, I rarely find myself using it. Don't get me wrong it is a good brush, I just can't find a use for it. I bought it intending to use it as a blush brush, but it picked up any of the product. I find it to be too small for a powder brush. Sometimes I use it as a blending brush and it's okay for that. However, the bristles are very nice and soft and when I have (rarely) used it, I experience no shedding. I gave it only three stars because I just can't find a good use for it. Even though it's a good brush, other brushes are better suited for the jobs I need.

• Creative_01 By  Creative_01
    04.09.13

I absolutely LOVE this brush! It doesn't shed like some other brushes do and it's so soft and easy to use.

• rebecca1982 By  rebecca1982
    04.08.13

i love this brush i use it every day to apply my powder it is very soft

• ashleyhorton82 By  ashleyhorton82
    03.19.13

All elf studio brushes are awesome value!! Great quality.

• chrissy2lily By  chrissy2lily
    03.13.13

love this brush ! i basically use it for my pressed powder , but on ocassion i also use it to contour as well . Another plus side , they are super cheap !!!