Diva Cup Model 2 | SheSpeaks

• Neshia81 Neshia81
    09.05.19

Still not leak-proof or bladder friendly

I have been using this product now for a year, and I must say at first it looked to be a great product. I have given it some to see if I can adjust, but it isn't friendly to the bladder at all. It seems to put a lot of pressure, and it also depends on what position your cervix is in ( high or low) as to how well the suction is. I would like to see a product with a broader rim and less cup for a more secure and comfortable fit (maybe I will try Tampax starter if I could get a hold of one).

• olenkapolska16 By  olenkapolska16
    06.14.16

Save yourself the headache and money and get the Diva Cup!!!!

I started using the Diva cup when I was living in West Africa as a Peace Corps volunteer in 2010 and I wish I had known about it sooner!! When inserted properly it is comfortable to the point that I've forgotten that I have my period. After the first two days of my cycle, I can change it once a day, it is recommended to change every 12 hours, and not worry about leakage. There is a small learning curve on how to insert it properly but once you get the hang of it it is wonderful! I think about all the money I used to spend on tampons before and I love the fact that I do not have to shell out ~$14 for tampons every month! I highly recommend this and I have several friends who have tried it after I told them about it and they are now converts!

• ajsterz By  ajsterz
    08.14.15

I started using DivaCup during college, and haven't looked back! I quickly realized how clean this product made me feel during my period. It also didn't dry me out out down there as much as a tampon did. I don't have any odors and don't have to worry if I have a tampon stashed anywhere when I am out and about as it can last up to 12 hours without needing to be dealt with. I recommend this product to friends and family all the time! I save by not having to buy a box of tampons every month or so, and know that the product I am putting into my body is safe. If you are on the fence about this product - take the leap and try it!!

• Gabbin By  Gabbin
    07.13.15

It's a bit confusing/challenging to use this product at first (but hey, we all took a while to learn to insert a tampon, too!). However, it's so much more cost effective than buying all the tampons and pads and creates far less waste. This also makes the male members of my family happy because it eliminates the issue of bathroom trash odors and unpleasant sights from feminine products. Plus there's the fact that you can safely sleep with it in- biggest bonus!

• kkohlmier By  kkohlmier
    08.26.14

AMAZING! Tampons are full of chemicals and make cramps worse and leak. Pads are gross and also leak. I tried the cup being very skeptical and I love it. Its super easy to use, you can not feel it, you stay clean and dry and it does not leak. The cup also lasts for 10 years so you save tons of money while keeping all those nasty chemicals out of your body.

• Emilyburnette By  Emilyburnette
    06.18.14

This changed my entire period life! You can wear it for 12 hours and barely feel it. I am in love with this and wish I had known earlier.

• rosemaryoday By  rosemaryoday
    04.24.14

Love Diva Cup! I will never go back to pads or tampons. Why use anything else? This is the best way to manage your period, period.

• dreamash03 By  dreamash03
    03.27.14

This is the absolute only method that I will use anymore. I've been using it for a couple years and have already converted a couple people to it. It's so stress-free that you forget that you are even using it- and luckily it's not a huge scare if you do forget for a few hours.

• Lilone152 By  Lilone152
    01.09.14

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! I LOVE this product so much. I feel like my life is better now that I use it. I know that sounds over dramatic... But, it is reusable, eco and budget friendly. Nothing nasty to absorb into you, or to chafe you. It is convenient, comfortable, and long wearing. Depending on the person, you can wear it up to 12 hours! I work a job where I don't get breaks, and stand for 12 hours. This is a life-saver. I simply cannot praise this enough, or imagine my cycle without it now. (As a side note, there are a ton of brands that make these cups, shop around!)

• lizardyfriday By  lizardyfriday
    12.18.13

This is probably one of my favorite things ever. I was a little squicked out when I first heard about menstrual cups, but these little things are life changing. They're easy to clean, save you tons of money in the long run, and once you get used to feeling around your vulva, they are very simple to use. Sadly, I lost mine earlier this year, but I found one at a local sports store and grabbed it immediately. This is a life saver, and if I were to recommend one thing for any woman to try, this (or any other menstrual cup that suits your fancy) is it.

• channynn By  channynn
    10.16.13

It's reusable, it's effective, and it's comfortable.There's simply no reason NOT to try it! Nothing for your body to absorb, clean and safe, no leaks, I'll never go back to anything else! I've had mine for years, and am a loyal customer.