Downy Fabric Softener Review Page 3 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• Krysia By  Krysia
    12.03.13

This is my favorite brand for fabric softener and then another is Snuggle,I use both but most often Downy that is prevailing .....

• moon12216 By  moon12216
    11.21.13

I like this product.It has a scent that lasts.It actually cleans my clothes.Makes my clothes soft and every store ive been in carries it s its not a hard to find product.I have no bad things to say about this product.

• newrichardson By  newrichardson
    09.30.13

What can you say about Downy but it is still the best fabric softener out there. I love Downy for my liquid softener.

• marip1 By  marip1
    09.24.13

Love the scent and how it leaves clothes soft and static free.

• Lorena1234 By  Lorena1234
    09.18.13

Downey smells GREAT!!! it always reminds me of mom!!

• hackleysstore By  hackleysstore
    07.14.13

Downy always leaves my clothes smelling fresh!

• Nessav By  Nessav
    05.30.13

You can never go wrong with Downey it's smell is amazing and softness even better

• t_topsaz By  t_topsaz
    05.29.13

I only buy Downy Fabric Softener, love the smell love how they make our clothes soft, it really is unbeatable!!

• loriejackson24 By  loriejackson24
    05.28.13

You can't find another fabric softener to beat Downey :-)

• smelcer78 By  smelcer78
    05.03.13

Best fabric softener on the market. Clothes are much softer with this than any other.

• carley222433 By  carley222433
    04.10.13

Downy has always been my favortive fabric softner, it makes your clothes smell great and keeps them soft! I love how Downy has so many different scents to choose from so I can switch scents and still get the same soft fresh smelling clothes

• starrynight By  starrynight
    04.10.13

We have very hard water, and I can honestly say that the only thing that gets our clothing soft is Downy. It's all my mother used when I was growing up, and it is my favorite fabric softener. I love the scent, and I love the way our laundry room smells when I do laundry. I think Downy is pricey , so I always wait until it is on sale and use a coupon too.

• HallahBot By  HallahBot
    04.09.13

Not good for sensitive skin or anyone with eczema. Both my daughter and I had pretty awful reactions.

• amotherandawife By  amotherandawife
    04.09.13

Makes clothes so soft. Love it

• Denverista By  Denverista
    12.30.12

Downey....Love the smell! Downey keeps my clothes soft and fresh smelling. I love getting compliments from friends and strangers about how good my clothes smell. It is worth the little bit of extra money to buy something that isn't going to fade (smell wise) after two days of hanging in my closet.