Tostitos Artisan Recipes Roasted Garlic and Black Bean Tortilla Chips Review Page 3 of 14 | SheSpeaks

• ratchetred By  ratchetred
    04.09.14

I'm a huge fan of these! They're delicious! I only gave them 4 stars because they're so addicting and before you know it you'll have eaten an entire bag!

• Karyndotnu By  Karyndotnu
    04.06.14

Its not a nice kick to it and tastes pretty good! Definably something new and different to try. Not bad at all. Tastes great with cheese dip or salsa.

• Missxjewel By  Missxjewel
    04.02.14

My aunt talked me into getting these. Thank goodness because they're amaZing! Seriously, have you tried them?! So good!!

• littlebitsofall By  littlebitsofall
    03.27.14

We love these. Add some beans and melted cheese to the top and you have the perfect lunch.

• mouhanna32 By  mouhanna32
    03.12.14

these are the only chips I get for salsa dipping. They taste so good. You can even enjoy eating it with nothing on it. I only bring this to my parties.

• dawns_dish By  dawns_dish
    02.28.14

I a garlic lover! These chips are perfect! I have bought more than one. Also great for dipping.

• theiss58 By  theiss58
    02.21.14

Really like these I have them almost every night with cheese on them then into the microwave A little salsa is good on top too. These chips are tasty enough to eat plain

• carebear5555us By  carebear5555us
    02.16.14

Good with melted cheese or salsa or even to eat plain.

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.14.14

Love these chips. They are very addicting as they are so delicious. I eat them mostly without any type of dip as the taste is just incredible and it does not need anything.

• simbalala By  simbalala
    01.24.14

These chips have a great taste. You just can't stop eating. It is healthy.

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

Really tasty and adds extra flavor to your meal if you are having nachos.

• kmyette By  kmyette
    12.04.13

So good, no salsa needed

• bwarnick27 By  bwarnick27
    11.21.13

We love these! We found a coupon for then and thought we would give them a shot. We now eat them PLAIN with our lunches or as a snack. Can't wait to try the other flavors.

• sislamo By  sislamo
    10.12.13

Pretty good.

• Ellewilson By  Ellewilson
    10.10.13

I am a chip lover and these were quickly a new favorite. They are much better than plain tortilla chips. They are good with salsa, as a taco salad, or even by itself. We have taken them on a picnic a couple of times and they even pair well with wine. My kids love them too.