Parents Choice Premium Infant Formula | SheSpeaks

• singlemommyof2 singlemommyof2
    07.19.12

I use this in the Gentle for my daughter. Just as good as the more expensive brands but cost much less! =)

• ahickernell By  ahickernell
    10.07.12

I used this formula when my 4 year old was a baby. Not only is this cost efficient, but my son's reflux improved when we switched to this from Similac advance.

• imanangel202001 By  imanangel202001
    09.27.12

Same as the name brand but $4-$5 cheaper. Love it!

• aliciadean3 By  aliciadean3
    09.25.12

I like the price and it seems to have the same vitamins and nutrients as the more expensive brands.

• Marshallmandy By  Marshallmandy
    09.24.12

This has been a good formula for us the baby does great with it and it's cheap yet just as healthy as the name brand

• triplea2010 By  triplea2010
    09.12.12

I tried parents choice for my son but He refused to take it. Something about it he didn't like it.

• nikkisg By  nikkisg
    07.21.12

ok my babys seem to spit up a lot when i use this product.

• singlemommyof2 By  singlemommyof2

• EthanNDomsMom By  EthanNDomsMom
    07.19.12

We used this brand of formula with our youngest baby. I was apprehensive at first because it's a store brand and our older son had a hard time with all the other formulas but we were trying to save money while hubby was laid off. I was so glad we tried it, he had no problems with it at all! I researched the brand that makes it and found out they make every store brand (at least all the ones I could think of searching!). We could buy any store's brand of formula and not have to worry about switching formulas on him!

• oregonmama By  oregonmama
    07.17.12

Wonderful store brand. The price is amazing.

• Monterroza By  Monterroza
    07.13.12

I just recently had a baby and I'm 18, so to be honest this milk was amazing! My baby loved it. He could not get enough of it. My boyfriends father is a pediatrician and he recommend that this milk is great. My baby not only like it, but it has all the nutrients it needs. It's also at a good price.