Coffee-Mate Peppermint Mocha Creamer

4.6
              Rated #1 in Coffee & Tea
189 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

My new favorite creamer!

this is one of my favorite creamers the taste is smooth and mnakes me thinki of christmas i would recommend this to friends

I was loved the full flavor of this creamer.

My favorite

Very much enjoy all of the different flavors, plus I never have to add sugar when I use this product.

Good around Christmas.

I LOVE IT!!!!! I think it is the perfect flavor for my coffee (and it tases good in hot coco) but my brother and mom weren't so fond

I love this product! I wait till its fall and I get it. It just makes the fall and winter holidays better. It has just the right amount of chocolate and peppermint. Not only that, but I don't use much of it so it last twice as long as others. I can't wait to get some more.

This is amazing. I am a all day coffee drinker all day and all night. So at night I try to change the flavor up a little. I used this at my grandparents house one night. Oh my.. I feel in love love

Love flavored coffee creamers, but this one is my all time favorite! Was disappointed that I could only get it at Christmas but now I can get it all the time!

I like them more in the winter and especially around Christmas. I looked forward to the seasonal flavor. Now that you can buy it all the time, I don't buy it as much.

perfect for the holidays, one of my favorites creamer.

This creamer is really good.

I am not so fond of the peppermint in my coffee. I guess you really have to like not in your coffee.

After Christmas these went on sale at a local grocery store, so I picked up a couple. I am a HUGE fan of mint & chocolate mixes & this was so great to add to my cup of coffee. A little bit of heaven in my cup, every morning.