Waggin Train Chicken Jerky Tenders | SheSpeaks

02.08.11

My maltese loves these.

• faithfuljoy By  faithfuljoy
    02.03.11

Our dogs loved these treats. Plus they are much healthier for them.

• murphnm By  murphnm
    12.02.10

My dog loves these. She has them gone in less than a minute. They are resonable in price too.

• basha54 By  basha54
    11.09.10

Our two dogs both love the chicken tenders,one of our dogs is a bit overweight so he gets the treats on special occasions, which happens often in our home. They are one of their favorite treats and they would eat them continously if I would let them. They are priced within a realistic amount when we buy them at Sam's Club, so we buy them often,for our furry buddies!

• hauntedcleburne By  hauntedcleburne
    11.05.10

My dog wouldn't touch these

• DChieffo By  DChieffo
    11.03.10

Our friend's dog love this...she is a cookie monster too!

• charlie2 By  charlie2
    11.03.10

My dogs wont eat any meal unless they have the Chicken Jerky Tenders. I cut them up and put them on the dogs food. They will not eat unless I put the Jerky on their food Just LOVE them thanks so much for making my dogs Happy,

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    10.15.10

My dogs are in LOVE with this and a great treat for them after they behave. I don?t know about some people, but then I won?t feed my dog something that has a lot of preservatives or waxy texture like most of the treats that are out there. These are a lot healthier! Also, they are at such a reasonable price if you buy them at Costco! My dogs don?t even want to eat their milk bone biscuits anymore after they tried this treat!