Dolce Gabbana Light Blue Perfume | SheSpeaks

• bmomcmc bmomcmc
    05.10.14

Very light and clean scent. Love to wear! It puts me in a good mood!

• srdutchdiva By  srdutchdiva
    04.29.15

This perfume smells great and it stays on for a long time without you having to spray it again. I love this one!

• PrincessV By  PrincessV
    04.25.15

Originally at the store it smelt good, brought it home and used it for the first time and my boyfriend did not like it at all. Ended up returning it. Not for everyone. Perfumes are often a tricky buy, one minute you fall in love all the sudden you fall out of love.

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

Love the long lasting light fresh smooth scent! Some perfumes are harsh and overpowering, this one isn't one of those. Worth the money. Try it if you haven't you wont regret it.

• JeriAZcardFAN711 By  JeriAZcardFAN711
    04.12.15

This is my favorite perfume, I wear it pretty much every day. It has a light citrus scent, it's clean and fresh like walking through a lemon grove. There simply isn't another perfume like it. I love a light scent that isn't over powering. I get headaches easily from heavy scents and this one is perfect. In a class all it's own.

• Jinny-Joanna By  Jinny-Joanna
    03.24.15

perfect and classic

• Sibsib718 By  Sibsib718
    03.05.15

One of my many favorite perfumes, not too strong but soft enough of a scent that lasts all day and smells so good! It's worth the price, even if it's expensive and a little goes a long way.

• mrsdawson322 By  mrsdawson322
    03.04.15

This perfume smells amazing! My sister bought it first and I loved it. Every time I would go see her I'd have to steal a spray, but thankfully my husband bought me one bottle for my birthday! I wear it everyday!

• bethhutchens1 By  bethhutchens1
    03.02.15

I really like this in the warmer months. Smells pretty and lasts all day.

• Jrahman0716 By  Jrahman0716
    02.15.15

Amazing and long lasting perfume but it is very expensive. I think it is great because it lasts all day and if you are willing to pay the price you will be getting a good product!

• HisLove2013 By  HisLove2013
    02.09.15

I love the soft and long lasting scent, one of my favorites