e.l.f. Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow Primer Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio By  Pistachio
    04.25.13

Wow. Holy heck this eyelid primer is AMAZING. Every single makeup guru on YouTube recommends this. Even if you are some sort of high-end makeup artist like - oh, I don't know... Pat McGrath - I bet you have this primer in your purse/makeup kit. After listening to Michelle Phan and MszJackieChu go on about this eyelid primer, I decided "Okay. I have to try this out." I wasn't very certain how I expected it to turn out, but you know what? It's amazing. The consistency is slightly thicker than Urban Decay's eyelid primer, and the e.l.f. version is ONLY A DOLLAR. It definitely works - your eyeshadow is going to be more vibrant (like all primer should work). The only complaint about this primer is that it's a bit thicker than what it promises on the label, but it works fantastically. Go and buy a bajillion, like I did. :)

• rememberingoctober By  rememberingoctober
    04.25.13

In all honesty, this is the first eyelid primer I've ever tried, so I have nothing to compare it to. However, I know what I purchased it to do, and it did exactly that-and at a super cheap price! I'm in love with this product! It's perfect.

• shalunya By  shalunya
    03.16.13

This product us every bit as good as any primer that costs significantly more. I have two other very popular high end primers but actually prefer thus one! I buy thus one in multiples do I can share it with friends!

• aakirathree By  aakirathree
    03.04.13

I was impressed with this primer. I t stayed in place and didn't rub off. It doesn't irritate and is perfect for wearing all day.

• raexran By  raexran
    03.01.13

I use this everyday before putting on eyeshadow, it works great compare to other high end primer.

• Tere79 By  Tere79
    02.28.13

I REALLY HAVNT HAD A CHANCE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT I GUESS IT DOESN'T CATHCES MY EYES BUT I KNOW I HAVE HEARD THAT THIS PRODUCT IS VERY GOOD I WLL GIVE IT A TRY WHN I STOP MY MY LOCAL STORE. I WIL BUY IT AND THEY GIVE MY FEEDBACK ON IT LATR....

• jenuits By  jenuits
    02.26.13

The price is right and I have found that this primer really helps my eyeshadow stay in place for most of the day!

• KFeatherable By  KFeatherable
    02.26.13

I used this Eye Primer every time I put on eyeshadow. The ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer works well at keeping the eyeshadow vibrant throughout the day. I have tried other eye primers and I feel that ELF is the best for me!

• jennifer082409 By  jennifer082409
    02.24.13

Elf is my main source of make up for concealing skin imperfections. They are definitely affordable and they work, does not get any better than that.

• pinkxlimes By  pinkxlimes
    02.22.13

This primer is cheap and works just as well as any other i have tried! i won't buy another kind! love it

• saphy1230 By  saphy1230
    02.22.13

So cheap but so good

• Kristymc86 By  Kristymc86
    01.24.13

Works wonderful. I have a lot of friends who use it.

• gilmoregirl24723 By  gilmoregirl24723
    01.22.13

I don't think it's quite as good as the UD one, but I have oily lids and my shadow stays on all day. It does what it says. And it's one freaking dollar.

• thehut By  thehut
    01.18.13

I got this at a dollar store and I was hoping that this would work and I was even more surprised because it works way better than the urban decay one.

• Urangellea By  Urangellea
    01.06.13

I love this primer. I have tried the ever-so famous Urban decay eye primer, and honestly, this is almost as good. Yes, the urban decay does give a bit more of a pop to the eye shadow color, but I actually prefer elf's and not just because you can buy 5 of them for the price of other leading eye primers, but because it works well for me.