Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Flouride Toothpaste | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.06.14

I do NOT like the texture of this toothpaste but it does seem to keep my coffee stains from coming back whenever I whiten my teeth with strips. I only grab a bottle of this to brush with after each time I've used whitening strips.

• MandieSpeaks By  MandieSpeaks
    12.30.14

This tooth paste gets the job done. It doesn't seem to offer much that other tooth pastes, including those in the Crest line, don't already offer. It's minty and foamy. I don't notice very much whitening.

• ladymom By  ladymom
    10.31.14

I use this product on a daily basis. Have been using it for three months now. It works great.

• prj1996 By  prj1996
    10.01.14

I have used this toothpaste until I heard that it had something in it that can lead to cancer. Even if it is not true, I still want to stay away from things that have rumors spelled on them.

• hmcdonald90 By  hmcdonald90
    10.01.14

I have used this product alot it whitens like it suppose to but i have sensitive teeth so i had to stop using it

• m_garrett37 By  m_garrett37
    09.13.14

The toothpaste is OK. Seemed to leave a bit of a bad taste after brushing. Probably not one I'd buy again.

• Jenaflower79 By  Jenaflower79
    09.11.14

This toothpaste does a good job with whitening. However I did notice an odd thing after using it for a while. The insides of my lips were starting to peel. Very weird sensation. My dental hygienist also said she experienced it.

• JulieMatesa By  JulieMatesa
    09.08.14

I can't say my teeth are whiter from this but it does a nice job of cleaning my teeth. It's not to expensive and the taste is pretty good. I will continue to buy it.

• barbdmon By  barbdmon
    09.03.14

I like that this toothpaste helps get rid of years of coffee stains on my teeth. My teeth are so much whiter and healthier looking!

• mizzkandi By  mizzkandi
    08.26.14

I started using this toothpaste when their was a sale on a twin pack. I use coupons for everything so I got a great deal. I am very impressed with this product. My mouth is always left feeling fresh and clean. The whitening is not as fast as I thought it would be according to advertisement but I can really see a difference in my teeth. I am very satisfied with this product in comparison to other toothpaste so far. I am giving it 4 stars because the # of days it took for the whitening to be visible is different from the 14 day advertisement.

• reddjenkins By  reddjenkins
    07.29.14

I use this everday for months now