Toys R Us | SheSpeaks

• spacktacle01 spacktacle01
    11.09.14

Good variety of toys, especially when we are looking for something specific. However, I have found even their sale prices are high. Other stores everyday prices for the same items are lower. I also don't like the return policy and what a hassle it is to take something back.

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    07.21.13

This is a store that I like to take my kids to, but I don't particularly like to shop there myself. I usually find that their selection is a bit small compared to shopping online, and the prices are unusually high. The coupons that they distribute always have a huge list of things that you can't use them with, and you can't use them on anything that is already on sale. We only shop here if we have to have a particular item very quickly, or if it's a special occasion for our son and he is picking out his own toy.

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    09.26.13

I recently received a coupon that was good for like 25% off an one Baby item. The list of excluded items were baby food, baby formula, Diapers,wipes, baby strollers ect. Not really surprised, me and my hubby had a good laugh tho. I'm sure with the holidays coming I'll be in there at least once or twice.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    07.21.13

• amotherandawife By  amotherandawife
    04.09.13

My daughter loves toys r us. I'm not as big of a fan as she is. They are very expensive and you can find the same toys at other stores for a lot less.

• willys420girl By  willys420girl
    03.21.13

Love but to pricey!! everything for a kid that you could need in 1 stop shop! But would rather go to another source for better prices

• ashleywoods4 By  ashleywoods4
    03.07.13

Overpriced, plain and simple. While they do have a nice, expansive selection of product; I can usually find the same product online for a fraction of the cost.

• jenea73 By  jenea73
    02.16.13

This is a one stop shop for everything baby! When my LO was an infant I pretty much lived here! Now she is 3 and we stillgo for Bday gifts, and while we are there we are always grabbing great snacks for her that healthy as well as looking at what great thing they might have to make our lives alittle easier. What can I say... I loved Toys R Us as a kid and still love it as an adult!

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

My daughter loves this store (of course). There are so many toys, it's very overwhelming. If she goes in with a $50 gift card, we leave there spending $150 anyway. They are really pricey. I found a lot of the things they have for $4-5 at the 99 cent store... I recommend searching elsewhere for a better price before settling on Toys r us.

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.05.12

I've loved Toys R Us ever since I was a little girl. I take my daughters here once in a blue moon because of their selection, but they ARE pricey. I still love the store though :)

• Busyb4thm By  Busyb4thm
    03.19.12

I love the selection of toys. The prices are average with other stores and I LOVE how they are now combined with Babies R Us now. The stores are much bigger and I love how the registers are. No more standing on one line cause its shorter and still being there a half an hour later.

• MrsAnzures By  MrsAnzures
    02.02.12

I Have Mix Reviews on Toys R Us. Last June My Daughter turned 3. We decided not to have a party and just get Her a really big gift. The Barbie Pink Escalade Power Wheels was perfect for Her. I ordered it online to pick up in store. The store I was going to pick it up from called Me the next day to tell Me they didn't have the pink escalade in stock and they were going to credit My account. They did say that the other Toys r Us location had one in stock and I had to go back online and re-order it for pick up at that location. So I did... That store then called Me and told Me that the one in stock was for display only and They too were going to credit My account. They informed Me that the First location I ordered from had received the pink escalade that morning in their shipment and that I could call them and have them hold it for Me. Which I did and was able to go to the store and pick it up that day. My credit card was charged 3 times for the same $439 item in a 24hr period and although I was going to be credited, it still took a few days for those transactions to come off. I was really inconvenienced by all this run around and upset that my card almost maxed out. I was not offered any kind of apology or discount. In the future I will just go to the store for My purchases.