e.l.f Cosmetics Eyelid Primer Review Page 3 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• skylola123 By  skylola123
    09.09.12

This product has been compared to Urban Decay's primer potion but I do not think it comes even close. Of course for the money its a decent product but I wouldn't repurchase again. I have very oily eyelids and this did nothing to keep my eyeshadow in place. But I think if you didn't have an issue with oily eyelids and had normal to dry skin then this would be a good product for you.

• Suzzaley By  Suzzaley
    06.24.12

I use e.l.f.'s eyelid primer every day. I love it, it works perfectly and is perfectly priced. I thought about buying a more high end primer before I picked this up but then saw this and couldn't be happier.

• gabrielsmommy By  gabrielsmommy
    06.18.12

I purchased this at Target and it was only 99cents. I think this primer is just as good as the urbane decay primer potion. Just a better price.

• FloridaGators16 By  FloridaGators16
    06.18.12

Creases shadow and does not make eyeshadow last as long as it should. Im sticking to my sephora primers.

• libbybug By  libbybug
    05.27.12

I'm completely in love with this product! It's super easy to apply, and it keeps my eyeshadow from creasing and fading throughout the day. Didn't know what I was missing until I decided to try this, and for the harmless $1 it cost me, I will definitely be purchasing this product again.

• Daisybug By  Daisybug
    05.22.12

Bought one, and had to go back and buy a backup for when I run out. I don't like the feel of cream eyeshadows so I don't know how it works with them. But with my eyeshadow, it's perfect! No icky feeling on my eyelid and eyeshadow stays put.

• BronzedSouthernBeauty By  BronzedSouthernBeauty
    03.28.12

I accidentally put this review under the mineral eyelid primer instead of this one and this is the one that is more amazing! Wow i will never buy my high end primer again!!! That was my holy grail primer until I tried this one! It is just as good! I have worn my shadows all day long and have yet to experience creasing from shadows. ( i am not including cream shadows that have also creased with my $18 high end primer). This is so worth the dollar! The only issue i have is that it makes my eyes look very pale even though it says it is sheer. But that just means more precise placement. I recommend this for anyone.

• steviemae By  steviemae
    03.20.12

I use this every single time I wear eye shadow. Amazing! Dries very quickly and is so easy to blend in!

• Oparaa By  Oparaa
    03.15.12

really helps to keep my eye shadow on not all day but for most of the day. i love thats its so easy to blend and that it drys so quick.

• Mandykin By  Mandykin
    03.09.12

This is a great primer! My eye shadow lasts longer and is more vibrant. No creases hear! And the best part is it's only $1 and you can find it at target! :)

• HazelEyes07 By  HazelEyes07
    03.09.12

This primer rocks! And, it's only 3 bucks! it really does measure up to those expensive primers. Try it out!

• Lina20 By  Lina20
    02.23.12

i recently bought this product a few weeks ago and it is just so awesome! I works the way it should, and it doesn't dent my wallet!

• krislis By  krislis
    02.23.12

I usually purchase the higher end brands when it comes to eye primer as I don't feel I can skimp with something that essential to my makeup routine. But I thought I would try something more inexpensive for a change to try and save some money. I was actually surprised as this worked really well. I've had no problems with creasing or anything. It does exactly what any eye primer is supposed to do. And it was only a dollar, you can't go wrong there. Ever since trying this product, I haven't gone back to using urban decay or MAC primers. This is just as effective.

• kalexander1710 By  kalexander1710
    12.01.11

i bought this and i've used it a bit but I'm not really impressed with it. when i use the primer without a cream shadow base, i come back from a few hours of classes and my shadow has creased. not to mention, i'm disappointed because it doesn't make my colors more vibrant, they seem to be really dull. when i use a cream base with the primer, it seems to work well, but before i had any primer i would always use a cream eyeshadow base and i never had creasing anyway. so maybe i got a dud, i don't know. it was only a dollar so yeah

• xoMelissaMB By  xoMelissaMB
    09.18.11

I bought this primer a few months ago because my Mary Kay one just wasn't doing it for me, and I am so glad I bought this one, there is no need for me to look for a better one. It's such a great value at only $1, you might think it won't be good because its so cheap but you would be wrong. When I use this my eyeshadow lasts until I take it off and looks the same all through the day. It has a sticky consistency, but not too sticky that you can't blend, unlike the Mary Kay one that felt like I was just putting on lotion and only lasted a few hours. I would say that it does in fact make the color of eyeshadows more vibrant and does great at making cream shadows not crease, if used right that is.