CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• thebutlerdidit By  thebutlerdidit
    07.20.10

I'm also a BzzAgent, so did not dish out my own $9 for the mascara, but I am really enjoying it. For comparison, some of the mascaras I've used recently are Benefit Bad Gal, Lash Stiletto, Tarte 4 Day Stay Lash Stain, and Hourglass Superficial Lash. All but the Lash Stiletto wold set me back double the cost of the LashBlast Fusion, and it's saying a lot that I'd go out and buy it with my own dime next time. No clumping and I don't seem to get any mascara behind my lash line on my upper lashes like I can with some mascara. My lashes are full and long. I use Very Black, but it also comes in Black, Black-Brown, and Brown.

• GirlyGeek By  GirlyGeek
    07.14.10

I think it's a good fusion of the CoverGirl LashBlast Volume (Orange tube) and Length (Yellow tube). I love the results it gives me, but don't get me wrong, if you're looking for buildable dramatic lashes, I don't think this will be your favorite. In my opinion, it gives GREAT results for a full, yet naturally dramatic lashes (if that makes any sense). At any rate, if you have the makeup budget for this $9 find, it would be the perfect everyday mascara. Otherwise, I don't see it as anything too amazing to run out and get ASAP

• sweetgirl1 By  sweetgirl1
    07.13.10

Finally a mascara that really works. It gives you a dramatic blast of volume and length. I am a Buzz Agent and I am here buzzing about this great product that I have to try. I love it!! CoverGirl combines a super-volumizing brush and a new buildable fiber-stretch lengthening formula that together thicken and extend the look of individual lashes with each stroke. Variety of shades. Learn more at Covergirl.com GO BIG, GO BOLD. GO LASHBLAST FUSHION!