CVS | SheSpeaks

• Carlyjwhite1 Carlyjwhite1
    07.19.16

Best place to coupon!

This is the best place to Coupon!! I get the best deals at this store for All my beauty and healthcare needs - the pharmacy is always great too!!
  • MasterofMom MasterofMom
    07.21.13

I don't particularly like shopping at CVS. I think that most other pharmacies do about the same job at filling prescriptions, and I don't think that much of their sales. I feel like I can get the same prices at other stores without clipping coupons and combining sales and using my card. It's so much simpler just to buy something at an already-low price than it is to have to try and figure out the sales flyer to get 10 cents extra off. I have better things to do with my time!

• aharden By  aharden
    10.17.14

LOVE CVS!! You must join their rewards program! You get coupons, rewards in the form of $ off coupons. Love their regular buy one get one free sales. I saved $17.00 with my rewards and coupons.

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.12.14

Recently went here when I was not feeling well to buy an over the counter medication. The pharmacist was very kind and helpful.

• Anika007 By  Anika007
    05.07.14

CVS is the only drugstore/pharmacy I shop at. Working with the pharmacy is so straightforward and I've never had problems picking up my prescription. I also love how coupons get sent directly to my phone. The 24 hour CVS is also very convenient and has saved me many times!

• jam_i209 By  jam_i209
    05.05.14

I am a fan of CVS! I like their rewards program they have & if you match up coupons w/ weekly deals you can score some great name brand products for super cheap.

• jennandmike2002 By  jennandmike2002
    12.11.13

I didn't like CVS in the past but like it now. The coupons that can be sent to your phone or print out are great and the coupons that you can print in the store are so easy to use.

• Conniedomingo By  Conniedomingo
    11.25.13

This is where I always buy my cosmetics products. It's convenient and I earned points for my beauty club.

• QueenOfPlastic By  QueenOfPlastic
    11.25.13

When they have a sale, it is worth buying from. I find their daily prices to be high.

• Nay007 By  Nay007
    11.23.13

Prices vary depending on what you want. Though they have most of the basics, I have never run into a particularly nice CVS employee, all have been rude and not very helpful.

• elliefoust By  elliefoust
    11.05.13

I get SO MANY amazing deals at cvs. It is not only my pharmacy but where I will combine coupons with sales to be able to afford what I need!

• smoorees By  smoorees
    11.05.13

i feel CVS is TOOOOOO EXPENSIVE! yikes :( i have better things to do then use a card that MIGHT give me something back OR figure out how the program works to begin with.. they give you a hard time FILLING RX! recently (about a full week) they would NOT fill my son RX..it was approved thru insurance, but they did not want to give me the meds...customer svcs LACKS :(