The Twilight Saga Eclipse Movie | SheSpeaks

• debsmad debsmad
    04.01.12

Although I love the Twilight book, the rest of the series disappointed me. I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed this movie version of Eclipse more than the book. I think part of the problem might be the way the author presents the story. To *see* the same story just seems to work better.

• shoppingurl1697 By  shoppingurl1697
    07.15.10

I loved this movie i can't wait til breaking dawn comes out.

• sturkie1 By  sturkie1
    07.14.10

I love this saga and I love love love this movie.

• dahlia08 By  dahlia08
    07.14.10

the best movie ive ever seen. no joke. im a huge twilight fan. read all the books. ive seen the first two movies and this is by far the best movie of them all. alot of action. i will def. see it again and again..team jacob all the way!

• Parrothead By  Parrothead
    06.30.10

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is the third installment in the movie adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Series. This is the best movie in the series by far, with lots more light-hearted humor in addition to the great chemistry between Edward and Bella. I'm Team Edward, but this movie made me see the light of Team Jacob! Certainly not Oscar-worthy, but very enjoyable. Will see it again...and probably again....