Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet

Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet

4.9
              Rated #4 in Kitchen & Cooking
79 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

I am a fanatic when it comes to cooking with cast iron cookware. My Lodge skillet fries chicken wonderfully. Great product.

If you cook this is a must have. Versatile and easy to take care of. I use this all the time.

love these skillets I recently got married and it was a life saver...

my parent have used cast iron skillets as long as i can remember and so do i now.

Love my Lodge cast iron skillet. The best frying pans you can ever buy. My mom always cooked with cast iron.

OOOH ! I love my pan !! I got so.tired of non.stick pans with the chemical coating,.that wears off into my food. This cast iron pan is so much healthier, I do not think a preson.could even.wear it out either. I cannot wait to purchase more of these, in.different sizes.

My go-to all purpose pan. I love all my cast iron, but my big Lodge skillet is my favorite! It is perfect for almost everything I want to make. I've cooked & seasoned taco meat, baked biscuits and cinnamon rolls, cooked sausage, even scrambled eggs in this pan - it never fails me!

the thing i love about this pan is that i dont need to use use oil or butter to cook eggs or something like that. i cook more healthier.

We have one of these for the last 22 years of marriage. It was one of the first gifts we ever received. It has also never failed us. We love it just as much now as in the past. I have even given several out to family and friends.

My momma gave me one that had been passed to her when I got married. I use it often. Love it!

Have a couple at home love to use these for frying things

I love my Lodge cast iron skillet. Old fashion, adds iron to ur diet, will last forever if taken care of, after seasoned adds great flavor, and can be used to bake with also. Heck u can even use it on an open fire when camping. What's not to love!

Every good southern girl has a cast iron skillet, and lodge is one of the best brands around. I have several lodge skillets, one was my great-grandmother's and is still cooking eggs, bacon, biscuits, and more. When properly taken care of these skillets will be in your family forever.

Nothing beats the old stand by of cast iron. I use this for everything from omelets to fritattas to cooking cornbread, sausages... you name it and it stands the test of time. Plus, it doesn't have moving parts that get old and worn down. This pan will genuinely last you forever with proper care.

I have learned from generations before me about the proper use and care for cast iron skillets and they are the best kitchen utensils to use if you know how. Some things just can't be cooked in anything other than a cast iron skillet. Excellent products if taken care of properly. Ready instructions and care!