Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• amandaplzzz By  amandaplzzz
    05.24.15

Ugh, I wasn't a fan of this type of brownie when I bought them. It was too chocolatey and not at all cakey or fudgey. . They also got very hard as soon as we took them out of the oven.

• katfos By  katfos
    05.22.15

Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! We used this to make brownie sundaes for Easter and everyone raved about how moist and delicious they were! My family now request brownie sundaes whenever they come to dinner!

• kboroday By  kboroday
    05.19.15

Every time I make this the chocolate brownies turn out so so yummy! One of my few favorite brands. The chocolate is rich and the brownies are always gooey and chewy.. very very yummy! :)

• mystienyght By  mystienyght
    04.24.15

• mrsdawson322 By  mrsdawson322
    03.04.15

These were amazing! They are the best boxed brownies I have ever made. My husband even loved them and he is not a sweets person.

• ASKTANNER By  ASKTANNER
    02.28.15

Rich and delicious, especially for chocolate lovers.

• mespeaks99 By  mespeaks99
    02.26.15

This is my favorite brownie mix. There are chocolate chips right in the mix that makes it over the top delicious. I think these are better than homemade brownies. This is the only brand of brownies I buy now.

• clflanagan91 By  clflanagan91
    01.29.15

Great brand and brownies! Not dry like other box brownies I have come across. Only complaint is that they are a little hard to get out of the pan and into single servings. But who wants just one when they are that delicious?

• tiffanynicolehampton By  tiffanynicolehampton
    01.22.15

Absolutely wonderful! Perfect taste for that sweet craving!

• tkhq19 By  tkhq19