Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• mrsdawson322 By  mrsdawson322
    03.04.15

These were amazing! They are the best boxed brownies I have ever made. My husband even loved them and he is not a sweets person.

• ASKTANNER By  ASKTANNER
    02.28.15

Rich and delicious, especially for chocolate lovers.

• mespeaks99 By  mespeaks99
    02.26.15

This is my favorite brownie mix. There are chocolate chips right in the mix that makes it over the top delicious. I think these are better than homemade brownies. This is the only brand of brownies I buy now.

• clflanagan91 By  clflanagan91
    01.29.15

Great brand and brownies! Not dry like other box brownies I have come across. Only complaint is that they are a little hard to get out of the pan and into single servings. But who wants just one when they are that delicious?

• tiffanynicolehampton By  tiffanynicolehampton
    01.22.15

Absolutely wonderful! Perfect taste for that sweet craving!

• tkhq19 By  tkhq19
    01.22.15

DELICIOUS!!!

• mordor By  mordor
    01.11.15

These are incredible. So chocolately and moist. They even better if you add nuts. I always make these brownies and bring the left overs to my co workers. They love them as well. It's hard to keep them around for long.

• 885369 By  885369
    12.01.14

best i have ever had

• Mommeex3 By  Mommeex3
    11.30.14

These are by far the best boxed brownie you can buy!! They always come out perfectly moist and they are deliciously rich! If i catch them on sale I stock up and buy about 4 boxes, which doesn't last very long :).

• Carrie52Mac By  Carrie52Mac
    11.29.14

These are the best out of the box. I no longer eat sugar, but if I did, I WOULD EAT THESE!