Chobani Greek Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• Tammy97229 Tammy97229
    06.29.20

Great Flavor!

This is my go to yogurt! I love how smooth and creamy the Chobani Greek Yogurt is! It has a great flavor and comes in a variety of flavors! My family loves it!

• tja1967 By  tja1967
    06.04.14

I love that there's more protein than regular yogurt and no fat. The lemon flavor is my favorite but I like peach and lime too. They are perfect mixed into smoothies too. Healthy summer treat!

• Goodlicious By  Goodlicious
    04.15.14

I thought I didn't like Greek yogurt because I'd tried several of my husband's Chobanis and didn't care for them. I find the chalky texture to be very off-putting. But, it turns out I just don't like Chobani Greek yogurt. I've tried a few other brands, and they are smoother without that gritty feeling. I prefer other brands and no longer purchase these for our family.

• Shazza210 By  Shazza210
    03.23.14

I use chobani plain or vanilla Greek yogurt in my smoothies and it makes them very thick and creamy. It's good and the price is just right.

• ToBeHeard By  ToBeHeard
    02.07.14

What... Chobani, is being denied to the US Olympic team?! For shame! Chobani is so good that even the US Olympic teams wants it flown into Russia. If that doesn't speak to its flavor and rating on the yogurt chain, I don't know what will. Peach is my favorite!

• lnlygrl96 By  lnlygrl96
    01.17.14

Chobani is super yummy, I like to eat the no flavor and add honey and fruits it's delicious!!!

• LythiriaHeart By  LythiriaHeart
    01.05.14

Love it!

• purpleepanda101 By  purpleepanda101
    09.30.13

I am absolutely in love with the new yogurts, greek. But out of all the brands iv tried, i truly believe chobani made the best kind so far... its so thick, creamy and i love the abundant fruity flavor, i always have a few handy for an easy healthy togo snack

• foxy82 By  foxy82
    05.24.13

This is always in our refridgerator

• lnrs0803 By  lnrs0803
    05.24.13

love Chobani Greek Yogurt..love that they come in a variety of flavors..the thickness and creaminess of these yogurt is out of this world, not to mention that they are more nutritional than ice cream (which I also love)

• spacepigeon By  spacepigeon
    04.26.13

Love the Peach Chobani - non-fat and delicious! It doesn't seem as tart as regular yogurt and it's such a big serving size!