Chobani Greek Yogurt | SheSpeaks

• divasundae divasundae
    09.11.12

I am in love with this yogurt! It is thick and rich like whipped cream.My favorites are pomegranate, apple cinnamon, and blood orange. Love that there is real fruit at the bottom stirring it in is the best part. I also like to take the blood orange sprinkle a bit of sugar and freeze half way for a soft serve frozen yogurt yum!

• lnlygrl96 By  lnlygrl96
    01.17.14

Chobani is super yummy, I like to eat the no flavor and add honey and fruits it's delicious!!!

• LythiriaHeart By  LythiriaHeart
    01.05.14

Love it!

• purpleepanda101 By  purpleepanda101
    09.30.13

I am absolutely in love with the new yogurts, greek. But out of all the brands iv tried, i truly believe chobani made the best kind so far... its so thick, creamy and i love the abundant fruity flavor, i always have a few handy for an easy healthy togo snack

• foxy82 By  foxy82
    05.24.13

This is always in our refridgerator

• lnrs0803 By  lnrs0803
    05.24.13

love Chobani Greek Yogurt..love that they come in a variety of flavors..the thickness and creaminess of these yogurt is out of this world, not to mention that they are more nutritional than ice cream (which I also love)

• spacepigeon By  spacepigeon
    04.26.13

Love the Peach Chobani - non-fat and delicious! It doesn't seem as tart as regular yogurt and it's such a big serving size!

• Katsby By  Katsby
    04.09.13

Creamy and delicious, but I'm a bigger fan of the Dannon Greek Yogurt.

• justjenne By  justjenne
    01.17.13

This is my second favorite greek yogurt (my first is Zoi) and my favorite flavor is black cherry.

• Sevrianna By  Sevrianna