China Glaze Nail Polish Review Page 3 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• LadyDeeJ By  LadyDeeJ
    10.17.13

Love this polish. It last a long time and they make a lot of different color's.

• musicidol By  musicidol
    08.21.13

Awesome nail polish..it doesn't chip easily and the color payoff is pretty good, but atleast 3 coats are needed to reach an opaque color! And there are so many colors to choose from!

• kuananysha By  kuananysha
    07.15.13

go 4 it

• JCLonneville By  JCLonneville
    07.14.13

Glossy, do not need a top coat and last forever!

• jessbc By  jessbc
    07.05.13

love china glaze, they have so many nice colors and they last a while

• lawanaguy12 By  lawanaguy12
    03.07.13

Not my favorite, had to apply too many coats for me.

• emilyjordan By  emilyjordan
    02.28.13

This is the same polish that my nail salon uses. So I bought some from ulta when I finally painted my nails. It went on good and dried great. But it didnt stay on as long as it usually does when get them done

• pasionstarbutterfly By  pasionstarbutterfly
    02.27.13

love it my fave brand!!!

• Girliegirl13 By  Girliegirl13
    02.25.13

I love China Glaze Nail polish, they have great staying power with a wide range of colors. Their fast dry top coat is amazing and smells better then other nail polish!

• Chandler55 By  Chandler55
    02.17.13

Good and inexpensive. Large range of colors.

• JustinaMarie By  JustinaMarie
    01.10.13

I have expensive nail polish and very cheap nail polish, so I do not have a preference on brand. This is a very good nail polish. It didnt chip and it protected my color polish from coming off as well.

• Cloris By  Cloris
    11.02.12

I have many different types of nail polish, but china glaze is one of my favorites. It doesn't chip easily, they come in great colors. Bottom line is I'm happily recommend it to anyone who enjoys doing their nails.

• adriloves03 By  adriloves03
    10.27.12

Love China glaze two coats are all it takes for a long lasting beautiful mani! Creamy polish doesn't bleed onto cuticles when applied quick drying and tons of colors!

• sarah61901 By  sarah61901
    10.27.12

I love China Glaze nail polish. They have so many colors to choose, from neons to glitter. It comes on beautifully and doesn't require many coats. It lasts for a long time.

• derrickandlisa01 By  derrickandlisa01
    10.17.12

love how it last long and doest chip. comes in great colors