China Glaze Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• AshleyG AshleyG
    02.16.14

My friend bought some China Glaze nail polish and I love it! Very nice color and durability but it's hard to remove with nail polish remover, it takes forever for me to get it off!

• lawanaguy12 lawanaguy12
    03.07.13

Not my favorite, had to apply too many coats for me.

• princessmochi By  princessmochi
    08.04.14

Great brand! so many beautiful colors to choose from. Formula is good, you do not have to apply a lot of the product so that it wont chips easily and colors last long.

• turtlesaver By  turtlesaver
    06.09.14

China Glaze is a great brand! Try out all the latest nail trends at dirt cheap prices!

• Linzie By  Linzie
    06.09.14

I love all the colors this brand has you can find almost any color you want with them. The polish is a perfect consistency. It needs 3 coats but worth it. It doesn't chip easily and last a long time.

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

I like China glaze and all of their colors. However I have the prettiest summer color in "flip flop fantasy", and it chips everywhere after the second day. You also have to put at least 3 coats on. I've tried all kinds of top and base coats on it because I really wanted to like it but I had to throw it away :(.

• MsParentguru By  MsParentguru
    05.13.14

I like China glaze because they have a variety of colors and the polish goes on easily.

• Meganelewin By  Meganelewin
    05.12.14

I love the variety of colors they have to offer! This is a great product and I definitely recommend you to try it!

• nguyentracey By  nguyentracey
    03.31.14

I like this nail polish, goes on perfect.

• AshleyG By  AshleyG
    02.16.14

• SBBAmy By  SBBAmy
    01.14.14

I love China Glaze polishes, they apply great and have good wear time. I love the little collections that they come out with throughout the year. It's a little bit expensive for me though, so I usually purchase when they are on sale. Such a wide variety to choose from.

• kittypickles2 By  kittypickles2
    11.30.13

Very inexpensive and formula is so good. I love the different kinds of colors they have. Such a good nail polish