Biore  Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

4.1
              Rated #594 in Skin Care
66 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

AMAZING.

My husband loves the Biore deep pore cleansing strips. He suffers from blackheads and this is instrumental at keeping them under control. They can be a bit drying but that's why everyone should use a good moisturizer. Excellent product as they do exactly what they claim to do. Just take a look at the strip after use, the proof is quite visible.

I have a love/hate relationship with these strips. I love what they do and they are effective, but I hate how much they hurt to pull off when they are dry!

i like it

I absolutely love these!! I use them once-twice a week and my skin instantly feels softer, less oily and my pores appear to be smaller after prolonged use. For the best look, I use the tingling face wash as well!!

each person has to have this product

I love these things. It's so satisfying to feel them getting stiff and picking up that gunk in your pores, and then you pull them off and see all the yucky stuff in your face. Ew! But they work great. I wish they would make a mask or something, so that I could get this pore-cleaning effectiveness on my entire face.

I have used these on and off throughout my life. I love them! They work wonderfully and I recommend them to anyone who suffers from blackheads!

Wow the results are great I love it

These are really great at unclogging pores. Don't bother with the knock offs!

Love it, but these all the time

I love them. No cons.

Great product! Really grabs on to the gunk that accumulates in your pores and you get the satisfaction of seeing the result on the strip (sounds gross but it's true!) Your face immediately feels cleaner and tighter and your pores smaller. You need to leave the strip on until it is completely dry (should feel hard like paper mache) before pulling it off or it won't work. It's hurts a little when you peel it off but it is definitely worth it. Sometimes it leaves a little sticky film when you pull the strip off but it easily rinses off with water. I use it once every two weeks or when I feel like my skin is in need of some deep cleansing. Highly recommended!

I got these as a free sample attached to my face wash. These are amazing, but one time I did peel it off too soon and it left a filmy layer on my skin. If left on long enough it worked wonders

I use this every two weeks. Great product! I know this sounds icky - but I love seeing everything that is "removed" just from using this product.