Columbia Pictures Seven Pounds | SheSpeaks

• PennyWhistle By  PennyWhistle
    07.07.11

This movie was a real tearjerker. I recently watched it and was stunned by the depth and the sadness. Will Smith, as always, played his part to the hilt. I really wasn't prepared for the plot which involved such sacrifices, but it made me aware of places some people go emotionally after a traumatic experience. Parts of it were very odd and difficult to understand until the connection came together at the end. After that I needed to see a couple comedies to cheer up!

• marriedgirl27 By  marriedgirl27
    06.01.10

I love this movie. Its very sad at parts but very heart warming! I suggest it to my friends all the time :)

• msbrilliantblonde By  msbrilliantblonde
    05.29.10

I just recently got to see the movie "Seven Pounds," and really enjoyed it. The story is basically this: Looking for redemption, Ben Thomas (Will Smith) tries to transform seven strangers' lives, but when he falls in love with one of these strangers, she ends up transforming him. Will Smith played his part brilliantly and was completely believable and so raw. I was very moved by this movie, which was very thought provoking and intriguing, but wasn't overwhelmingly sad or emotional. It was very heartwarming. Plus, It kept me guessing til the end, which is very rare in a movie. So, I highly recommend it, and plan on watching it again and again! (It's rated PG-13)