Rubbermaid Premier 12 Piece Storage Set | SheSpeaks

• mommabull mommabull
    11.08.14

This set is good. I like the size and the bowls are sturdy, They end up staining easy though

• donnie718 By  donnie718
    05.25.15

I bought these a few weeks ago. Definitely does the job, and replaced my Ziplock containers which were practically useless. I am definitely buying more of these in different colors (heard about the blue ones)

• gin333 By  gin333
    05.05.15

Very pleased with this product. I change out my plastic containers often and haven't needed to as with other brands.

• Melanieelise By  Melanieelise
    05.05.15

Reusable Is always good sturdy product very easy to close and no Matter how many times the bowl falls the lid never gives out and opens

• feistyxfairy By  feistyxfairy
    05.04.15

I love Rubbermaid! We have a couple sets and it's perfect to store leftovers. They are durable and easy to clean. Lids stays on and keeps things fresh unlike other cheap ones.

• Kendralorraine426 By  Kendralorraine426
    02.16.15

Rubbermaid is clearly one of the best containers out there. The lid stay locked on tight and keeps your food fresh and tasty. Microwaveable and dish washer save...what more could you ask for.

• kittyyoga By  kittyyoga
    02.12.15

Had to throw it away. The lids warped and the gaskets were a pain to keep track of.

• knand33 By  knand33
    01.28.15

Love these. Sturdy enough for my husbands lunch.

• Anaiml47 By  Anaiml47
    01.27.15

Rubbermaid is one of the best containers for your kitchen their products are so good I love them and I will always use them

• Daydra By  Daydra
    01.06.15

I bought these to put homemade baby food that I make for my daughter!! They seal really good and they store together so I don't have to hunt forever to find a matching bottom and lid!! Would suggest these to anyone that is looking for storage containers!!!

• calessasong By  calessasong