Movie Alice in Wonderland | SheSpeaks

• tyleric5234X tyleric5234X
    08.19.13

Fantastic! This movie takes you on a virtual adventure. It is great for kids. Keeps them excited and engaged the whole time. This is my go to movie whenever I have to babysit slightly older kids. Not the best movie for very young kids though... it gives them nightmares.

• smjette By  smjette
    02.22.12

sorry all you loved this... I found it disturbingly creepy...

• megmar By  megmar
    02.16.12

Great adaptation of one of my favorite authors! I will put this movie on anytime I see it listed - drives my husband crazy but I LOVE IT!

• emsmomma05 By  emsmomma05
    12.06.11

When Johnny Depp and Tim Burton create a movie it is a true experience like no other. They both just work so brillantly together to make a movie great. This was another homerun.

• sunnygrl2293 By  sunnygrl2293
    11.17.11

I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. I personally love Johnny Depp and Tim Burton. The movie line is a classic and I grew up watching Alice in Wonderland. I was so excited to hear that this movie was being made and immediately purchased it when it came out.

• JadeOrchid0404 By  JadeOrchid0404
    11.06.11

I really enjoyed this movie.

• ajenkins By  ajenkins
    10.23.11

Another great movie for Johnny Depp

• mscupcakegirl By  mscupcakegirl
    04.12.11

It was a good movie, but a little disappointed about all the hype. I do have to say Helena Bonham Carter did an incredible job as the Queen of Hearts. Too much hype was given to Johnny Depp and she didn't get enough.

• faithfuljoy By  faithfuljoy
    02.03.11

It was kind of a weird version, expected with Johnny Depp in it. However, this was not our favorite version of this classic tale. It was just a bit slow and weird at times and yet it was still fascinated to see all the character's costuming an computer graphics effects too. All in all it was weird, interesting, a little slow, different and good. Wouldn't need to see it more than one though.

• bekysmit By  bekysmit
    12.30.10

A tad too dark,but overall very enjoyable.

• murphnm By  murphnm
    12.02.10

I had high hopes for this movie. Instead I found that it dragged on & I lost intrest.