Zumba Fitness Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• aames77 By  aames77
    12.07.10

I would LOVE a set of these. My gym offers a Zumba class but I would love the videos so I can work out at home.

• sweetep1 By  sweetep1
    10.22.10

Zumba is awesome so much fun! I have had this exercise video set for over 10 years and enjoyed doing it then. My gym started doing a zumba class a few years ago and I still love it. There is something about zumba that releases your inner sexy, makes you feel sooo sexy and gives you a fabulous workout. Great laternative to traditional aerobics classes

• BMcAfee27 By  BMcAfee27
    10.04.10

I take a Zumba class every MWF!!! I absolutely love it!!! It is so much fun and goes by so fast you don't even realize an hour has past!!! If you don't have a class near you I'm sure the DVD's are worth the money!!!

• n8tiveprincess By  n8tiveprincess
    03.03.10

OMG! I just got this in the mail today! Just doing the basic workout had me sweating! This is so much fun! I'd rather do this than yoga or running any day! I did about an hour and 30 minutes of this and the only reason I stopped was because I have homework to finish lol. I'm trying to lose weight and get toned so I'll post a few months into using Zumba. So far it is great! Oh yeah a friend and I invested together so we each paid half, so we can share the videos, and meet 1 day a week to workout together.