Wegmans Grocery Store Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• praices By  praices
    10.07.10

LOVE their stuff. Tasty and great quality. I wish they come to south jersey.

• marriedgirl27 By  marriedgirl27
    09.03.10

I love wegmans. Its a bit more expencive but has a good variety of food's

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    08.11.10

Love shopping at Wegmans, unfortunately the closest one to us is over 15 miles away, so we rarely get there. Great selection of meat and fish.

• jgarbo By  jgarbo
    08.11.10

I love Wegmans! I don't live near one, but it is defnitely on the itinerary every time I am in Rochester to visit family. I wish they would consider opening one near where I live! (I hear the "market is too crowded") It is definitely an experience.

• Copper313 By  Copper313
    08.02.10

I don't live near any Wegmans but whenever I visit my family in Pennsylvania Wegmans is a mandatory stop. They have everything! The service is great too and the prices seal the deal. We stock up on cases of their seltzer water to last us until our next visit.

• tararocny By  tararocny
    07.21.10

I live in Rochester. Home of Wegmans. I don't know about anyone else, but I can not imaging living without it. Actually, I am moving from Rochester to Upstate New York and the worst part of moving, besides missing my family and friends, is that I have to leave Wegmans. My sister lives in South Africa and when she comes home to visit she loves to just walk around Wegmans and look at all of the things that she can't get in SA. She reminds us constantly how lucky we are to have it. Not only is is a fantastic store, but as a company it does so many wonderful things for our community. I LOVE WEGMANS!!!

• scoany By  scoany
    07.01.10

um, OK. We must just have a bad Wegmans here. The bakery goods are stale, sometimes the bread is, too. I bought a dried out rotisserie chicken... the cashiers are all under 16 and talk amongst themselves- about OTHER PEOPLE- while they check out customers. We went to decorate a Mothers Day cake and they pulled a bait and switch. I get there with my (very excited) 6 year old twins and- ALL OF THE SUDDEN- its $10 for a half cake. NO MENTION of cost on the advertisement sign- that hung for a week. I wrote an e-mail to complain and corporate said it was best handled by the individual store and had forwarded my complaint. The store told me the price was set by their corporate bakery in Rochester. It was a classic passing the buck job and no one cared one bit. I hate the store- overpriced and not good quality- or service.

• Connie814 By  Connie814
    06.01.10

Though it's been a while since I've made it out to my local Wegmans (too far to walk, so I only go when I can get a ride), I love this store. They have a huge selection, and the foods I buy are reasonably priced. Plus, they're the only place I've been able to find a Diet Green Apple sodapop (Wegmans brand).

• Sneefy By  Sneefy
    05.07.10

Love, Love, Love, Wegmans!!!!! if you have never been to a Wegmans you dont know what your missing! All my life I have grown up with Wegmans stores I could'nt imagin shopping anyplace else. I have a Tops (formerly P&C) 2 blocks away from my house I never shop there. I drive to one 10 min. away to go to a wegmans. Wegmans Employees are 100 x more polite and frendly than the other 2 grocery chain stores in the Syracuse area. Everthing is always so fresh at wegmans, the produce department is like walking into a farmers field and picking the vegies yourself. When we are in FLorida and go into the grocery stores you quickly realize just how lucky we are to have Wegmans stores in our area!

• dolney50 By  dolney50
    05.05.10

Love, love, love Wegmans! Lived in Buffalo, NY for 8 years and love going to Wegmans when we're there to visit family. So excited to hear they are expanding. Great prices, great customer service, great produce, great selection. When we visit Buffalo we make at least one trip there so we can enjoy lunch in their cafe before grocery shopping and our daughter goes to their play center. We're now in VA and hope to have one closer to us.

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    02.10.10

Should have mentioned above - when I bring the price error to their attention, they always reimburse me the difference.

• olivialamaestra By  olivialamaestra
    02.08.10

I went to one in Virginia. It had a fabulous bakery, cheese counter, butcher, loads of international foods. Very exciting.

• SkiBee55 By  SkiBee55
    02.08.10

This is by far the BEST grocery store. For those of you who've been, you'd agree. For those of you who have yet to EXPERIENCE this place, you don't want to miss out. They're growing and venturing into more and more states. Can't wait for one to come to MASS!