Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer Review Page 3 of 3 | SheSpeaks

• kalexander1710 By  kalexander1710
    04.07.12

I think this is a pretty great product. Overall I'm happy with it. It leaves a nice, natural color. I could definitely see a difference after only 2 uses. Some issues are that it doesn't smell good at all. When I would tan in a bed, I would use tanning lotion and it would smell bad when I got out, maybe because of the sweat? I don't know, but it smells like that after about 5 minutes. Also, it seems to come off when I shave sometimes. Their will be brown stuff on the razor, even though I apply it after a shower, so it had been almost 24 hours. And it also comes off when I use a cotton swab with acne treatment on it. It also seems like there isn't a whole lot in the bottle. I began using it and it was already almost gone after not even a week. So I started applying it every other day because I was going through it so quickly.

• nlederman By  nlederman
    12.02.11

It's one of my favorite self-tanners out there - and while not perfect, it's still a pretty solid product. It gives a nice natural brown-based tint (as opposed to the awful orange streaky messes you can see walking around out there), but it has a scent I'm not crazy about. Also not the worst scent out there, but just not my favorite to carry around all day. That said, the tint lasts a while, works relatively quickly without staining or blotching, and for the price it's one of the best out there, I think!

• sonya51304 By  sonya51304
    12.02.11

I love this stuff! It works fast, and drys quickly. Something a lot of self tanners/moisturizers don't do.

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    07.22.10

This is a good product, but it has its downfalls. It does a good job of giving you a progressive tan. It doesn't make me look orange, but it probably will if you choose the wrong shade. I have naturally tan skin but I like to increase my tan because I get pale (for me) in the winter. The medium shade works well on my skin, but my white-skinned husband tried my medium color on him and it turned him orange, so make sure you choose the kind meant for your skin tone. Also make sure to wash your hands after applying or else you'll have orange stains between your fingers and on the palms of your hand where the lotion gathers in large amounts. As far as downfalls, it smells bad and it's not very good at moisturizing. It moisturizes a small amount, but I usually have to put regular lotion on over it.

• mimizcorrea By  mimizcorrea
    06.16.10

i just got this a couple days ago and i applyed it on my skin one night and the next day my co-wokers asked me if i was tanning.. i havent used it that long but apperently other people have noticed the difference

• Larak12 By  Larak12
    02.09.10

I used this lotion for about a month and it worked well. Then I stopes using it, and there were patched in my skin for months!! Never again!!!

• ashxcash By  ashxcash
    02.08.10

great product for winter!

• cleanliving By  cleanliving
    02.08.10

Gives a very light color and the smell is horrific - lingers and strengthens until next shower! If you can get past the odor and want a light color then it delivers.

• sipho54 By  sipho54
    08.30.09

The best for dry skin.

• bransonbel By  bransonbel
    03.07.09

I also received the free bottle in the mail and while I love the scent, I don't think it works very well. After a few hours my skin is just as dry as before I applied it. I will keep using it though and see if it "kicks in."

• reddach62 By  reddach62
    02.17.09

I have to say i was excited to try this product however, I was very disappointed its very greasy and an hour later my skin is dry. It also burns my skin. I would recommend oil of olay any day.