Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• cheryllo cheryllo
    09.02.14

I started using Jergen's Natural Glow because I have very pale dry skin and skin cancer runs in my family so I try to avoid the sun. When summer rolls around I'd like to have some color. I've used spray tanners and they're ok but this gives me color as well as moisturizing. It leaves a nice, soft, natural looking color so you can't tell that it isn't a suntan. The moisturizer works really well on my skin. It's a great value because you get 2 products in 1 !

• VLOVESSF By  VLOVESSF
    06.18.14

I love Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer! I've been using it for two or three years now. Mainly I use it once summer is coming around (before I get to tan) so that when I do decide to wear short I'm not pale white. I do also use it all year round though to gradually add color here and there. It really allows you to control the shade which I love.

• mbk318 By  mbk318
    03.26.13

I used this a few years ago and I thought I'd give it another shot. It's ok. I like that it doesn't streak and the scent at first is ok but I put this on after I showered and when I woke up this morning my skin smells like either a bad self tanner or that I just got out of a tanning bed.

• delitecoffee By  delitecoffee
    03.04.13

Did not like the greasy feeling that it left.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    02.21.13

hated the smell and the results....

• Nancy1967 By  Nancy1967
    02.21.13

It took forever to even notice a difference in my skin. And the smell was not very inviting. I could always smell it and I did not like the smell.

• amok67 By  amok67
    05.18.12

This is a summer must-have because you need a little color to be out there on the beach but hopefully you are using your sunscreen to protect against any damage so this IS a must-have. Easy to apply, it moisturizes and gives you a nice color to wear your summer clothes with. Easy to find and priced right, this is a great product!

• summersun21 By  summersun21

Definitely not for everyone

• Alizabelen By  Alizabelen
    05.17.12

I love the glow it leaves my legs and also that it firms up my legs !!!

• garrison5 By  garrison5
    05.17.12

Jergens Natural Glow made me break out in a rash. I didn't link the rash to the product until I tried it again the next year and got the same rash. Both times I used the product for several days, maybe even a week, so I'm not sure that it was an allergic reaction. My sensitivity to it aside, the product does give a nice glow but also has the self-tanner odor.

• amandaellen By  amandaellen
    04.24.12

i really like this product. it doesnt have that funky sunless odor. it doesnt make your skin orange. just a nice smooth glow.