e l f Cosmetics Mineral Face Primer | SheSpeaks

• puttchen puttchen
    11.16.14

This is a very good primer that I think is every bit as good as the high end ones. It's silky smooth and helps your makeup to go on and stay on much better. I'm looking forward to trying the pore refining one as well. Can't beat the price at $3 and even cheaper from ELF when they have their sales!

• jeolie By  jeolie
    11.23.13

I have used this and I must say it is every bit as good of a primer as the more expensive brands. I love this ! Goes on smooth and helps your makeup application go on a lot better. Very high quality product for such a great low price!

• jeolie By  jeolie
    11.23.13

• roadtosuccessllc By  roadtosuccessllc
    11.21.13

I use this everyday under my makeup. I find it amazing for the price. It does help my makeup go on amazingly smooth which I love. I don't find that it helps much with filling in my pores or wrinkles, but that's not a big concern for me so I like it mostly for how it feels on my skin and how it makes my makeup application easier and smoother but if you're really looking for a correcting primer I would look elsewhere.

• Jessgarcia100 By  Jessgarcia100
    06.20.13

Great product and very good price! I use this product everyday!

• wordsofthesongbird By  wordsofthesongbird
    06.14.13

This is a great primer to start out with. very affordable and does what it needs to.

• Orlena123 By  Orlena123
    04.29.13

I love it! Highly recommend!

• Orlena123 By  Orlena123
    04.29.13

I love it! Highly recommend!

• Kas284 By  Kas284
    04.12.13

Love this primer! A little goes a long way, and it makes my skin so smooth! Really helps my makeup last longer too. This stuff is just great.

• Kristymc86 By  Kristymc86
    01.25.13

Use this a lot.

• xxcassie2coolxx By  xxcassie2coolxx
    07.17.12

great pimer but bad smell.