Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc free Loose Powder | SheSpeaks

• B_dawl By  B_dawl
    11.30.10

Loved this, no reactions/breakouts for me (thankfully) but I had difficulty matching my skin tone. A little over-priced, but compared to Bare Minerals, worth it. If I could have a better match to my skin tone I'd willingly purchase again.

• kdmmertz By  kdmmertz
    11.24.10

I love the feel of this powder and it covers blemishes and skin flaws nicely. My only issue is that I often have a problem finding the right shade to match my skin tone perfectly. It's either too light or too dark...there is no in-between. I often opt for the lighter shade and apply it lightly as to keep my face from looking too pasty. But overall, with my sensitive skin, this is the only face powder that I've tried that doesn't cause me to break out.

• mego1977 By  mego1977
    10.24.10

I've tried all their colors and so have several of my friends and no matter what color you choose it turns you orange!!

• tiffanyvsrobot By  tiffanyvsrobot
    10.14.10

easy to apply and provided a smooth finish, but after a few tries I just couldnt get the right color for my complexion :(

• frizzyborden By  frizzyborden
    07.22.10

I will start of with the negative things: this product is overpriced and they need more shades to choose from. On the other hand, I love this powder. It actually covers quite nicely. My skin is not the greatest and sometimes my foundation doesn't cover all that I want it to. When I apply this over my foundation, it covers a lot more. I made sure to buy more of this when it went on sale buy one get one free and I had a coupon for a dollar off, which made it very affordable, but at full price it's a little too high.

• alexis_michelle By  alexis_michelle
    07.21.10

i LOVE this product! when it comes to face powder i always use Physicians Formula. its lightweight, doesnt feel dry or "cakey" and it doesnt break my skin out at all

• Somergirl By  Somergirl
    07.14.10

I really love this product! It's lightweight and feels natural! I would recommend it to anyone!!!

• bernicecookie By  bernicecookie
    07.11.10

My skin is tricky, sometimes too dry, sometimes too oily and breakouts, don't get me started on genetics... but I am currently using this product and loving it hard. It evens out my skin tone, takes away from blemishes and is soooo light weight. Though, like all foundations thus far ( to my knowledge) if you're really pale ( like me, I love it ,so what?) there is no colour match. Also, as I've read some of the reviews, I will NOT recommend it full on ( it seems as some of the testers have broken out horribly), remember always test on a small amount of flesh when trying a new product at least 12 ( i think it is) hours before you need to go out. In conclusion, it worked great for me, but don't hold me accountable.

• molinarico By  molinarico
    05.10.10

I had a horrible allergic reaction to the Physician Formula mineral powders. Another colleague of mine also testing these powders had a similar reaction -- massive breakout that was a combo of welts and pimples -- needed a derm and an prescription steroidal cream and 2 weeks to heal. I wish this on no one. A BIG ZERO STARS FOR THIS ONE!!!

• radar525 By  radar525
    04.07.10

Excellent makeup at an excellent price. I have tried the other mineral lines but keep coming back to this one. The brush is a bit rough, but that's an easy enough fix. The coverage is great, never looks chalky, and really keeps down the shine.