Gerber Gentle Plus Formula Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• beautymonster85 By  beautymonster85
    10.11.12

One of the only formulas that I recommend as a mother and medical expertise. When my girl was a baby, she absolutely loved this and never spit up again after trying this and sticking with it. HIGHLY recommended.

• JanelUnderwood By  JanelUnderwood

LOVE

• jlc1082 By  jlc1082
    10.11.12

Good formula, I don't know though.. for the most part formula was formula for my kids, there were very few they had problems with.

• violetrose By  violetrose
    10.09.12

this formula was a life saver for my first two. it really stopped the gassyness.

• abruntra By  abruntra
    09.28.12

We use this for my daughter. Helped solve the gas and upset tummy issues. However, I will say that her bm's are terribly stinky! Worse than any other formula fed baby I've ever smelled.

• courtneyhaueter By  courtneyhaueter
    09.19.12

I used this for my baby, but not on a regular basis. He was mostly breastfed, but when I needed him to have formula for various reasons, this was the only formula he would drink! It was a lifesaver.

• himanisilky By  himanisilky
    09.06.12

I have been using it for both of my kids..And i trust the Gerber brand!! The milk powder is soft smooth and easy to digest for kids.. And it contains all the antibodies and minerals good for kids. One tin lasts for 20 days as per for my 1 kid at a time!!

• hallmarkjl By  hallmarkjl
    08.29.12

I use this with my 2 month old. I wish I knew about it when my 4 year old was a baby. I had to change his formula a few times when he was a baby. My 2 month old hasnt had any problems with this at all.

• chrissy2lily By  chrissy2lily
    06.10.12

I have not had any issues with my DD on this formula . She had the normal spit ups when she was a bit younger but has seem to out grow them . It makes a mommy feel great knowing her baby is getting all the nutrients and vitamins she needs !!

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    09.21.11

Never had problems with using this formula

• rachelsdelight By  rachelsdelight
    05.16.11

This is the ONLY formula I have used with 4 of my children. It works great.

• ChapstickGypsy By  ChapstickGypsy
    04.17.11

I must say the BEST formula I have tried. I have another baby on the way in June and as soon as I am done breastfeeding this will be my go to formula. It is very gentle for their little bellies and I have never found a problem giving it to my baby boy.

• magenta881 By  magenta881
    11.20.10

My baby was born 8 weeks premature. For the first four months, she was on Enfamil, which is what our hospital had used. As new parents, especially with a preemie, we had decided to stay on Enfamil, until a collegue recommended GoodStart Gentle. We transitioned her with no problem, and it was a great move.

• deefbi By  deefbi
    10.18.10

This is the best formula EVER!!!! My daughter was on breast milk and then we tried similac and it was a terrible experience. She was sick all the time and she was constapated as well as had acid reflux. Our doctor suggested Good Start as well as my sister and she's been great ever since. She is healthier and developmentally more advanced than our friends breast fed babies. LOVE THIS!!!!!

• mama89 By  mama89
    10.18.10

since my baby has been on it he does alot of spitting up and he has become gassy. with my first child i used similac advance and it worked well for his growth. but someone told me they recently had a recall on that product. but i'm just not into the goodstart and i wouldn't recommend it. sorrry :(