Shutterfly Photo Books | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    06.24.14

Easy to use to make photo albums. I have done this for Christmas presents, birthday parties, baby showers and retirements. You just upload your photos and drop them into an album and format it as you wish. My family looks foward to seeing what new creation I will have every Christmas.

• 7shootingstaar By  7shootingstaar
    04.16.14

Best gift item that u can give someone. I simply love dis as it makes pictures special

• mm1323 By  mm1323
    04.02.14

Excellent customer service. I have ordered calendars as gifts and they were beautiful and a big hit! They make really nice photo magnets as well. I made a soft cover photo book for my grandma which turned out wonderful.

• Onejennylynn By  Onejennylynn
    11.24.13

I Have made 2 books through shutterfly. I used one as my guest book for my wedding, I was able to put engagement pictures in it and we got tons of compliments on it! Great quality and worth the price. (Can be more expensive at other places) shipping is a little costly though.

• mimirose1825 By  mimirose1825
    09.30.13

I got a free photo book for my wedding from davids bridal and it was so much fun to put together as well as easy. Thestipping price was s little high but for the quality I guess it's worth it.

• learneveryday By  learneveryday
    09.11.13

I've tried several photo printing services for photo books. Shutterfly by far is the easiest to use. Allow enough time to upload your pictures and get things just the way you want them on the pages, don't put this activity off if you have a deadline. Shutterfly is a great service and the books I've done with them have been great quality and absolutely beautiful. I love that you can print multiple copies, too. Great for giving other family members their own copies.

• Pouty316 By  Pouty316
    07.30.13

I was given a shutterfly book from a family trip. Good quality and a great personal feel.

• astanaland By  astanaland
    07.30.13

my husband and I got a book made from his Alaska Miss Trip. It was so nice. We were shocked at how nice it came out and it was very affordable.

• kathyhayes By  kathyhayes
    07.20.13

I have seen your books people have and think they are great. I want to learn how to do this.

• vrjohnson By  vrjohnson
    06.07.13

LOVE shutterfly! Have used it for years. Really loved the photobooks. they are ALWAYS running promotions on them !

• anniebabi By  anniebabi
    05.16.13

Really quick delivery. Great quality things. Love this place!