Revlon Colorstay 12 Hour Eyeshadow | SheSpeaks

• SunkissednMakeup SunkissednMakeup
    01.04.13

Revlon is a good brand and I do enjoy the assortment of colors. This is a nice quad to have for personal use and on the go

• bethbr00tality By  bethbr00tality
    08.17.10

IF you can get the color payoff to workout for you, they're fantastic. Because they're a long-wear product, it's much more difficult to get enough of the product on your eyes to really be worth it. Use a primer & keep building!! If you don't mind the extra work, they're great eyeshadows. I have the Azure Mist palette, and I love using the greys in the palette with other looks, but the palette does fine on it's own.

• mimizcorrea By  mimizcorrea
    06.16.10

these are GREAT eyeshadows they really do last ALL day!!!

• mardel By  mardel
    01.27.10

My favorite drug store brand is Revlon and I love there e/s. I don't own much but the palette's that I do have are very pigmented and with a good eye primer they last all day!

• simplicity738 By  simplicity738
    01.01.10

I thought that the colors for the shadow palettes were gorgeous and I really wanted to like them more than I did. First off, as gorgeous as some of the colors may look, the color pay off is nearly non-existent. Maybe it was due to the colors in my particular palette, but none of the shadows were pigmented. I had to apply a very sticky base and really try to pack on the color in order to get a color that even slightly resembled the color of the shadow. One star off for that. The shadow also falls off of my shadow brush easily, which is problematic because it ends up irritating my eyes. I know it's not my brush since this isn't a problem with all other shadows I use. One star off for this as well. Perhaps depotting the shadow and pressing it again may remedy this problem, but I don't care enough to try. Overall, this product is pretty average, even for a drugstore brand.