Bertolli Vodka Sauce | SheSpeaks

• faithfuljoy By  faithfuljoy
    02.03.11

This of this as more of a sauce, and less of Spaghetti type sauce. This is light and tangy with and different. It can be put on pasta, chicken, beef or fish, with a bit of grated cheese and create a new dish. My children enjoyed it and we all enjoyed a change of flavor. That's what it was, a change. A nice one!!

• bensmomma86 By  bensmomma86
    01.18.11

My sister got me hooked on this sauce. I taker burtoli ravioli and I use this sauce to lightly coat the ravioli and my family ask for this at least 3 times a month.

• luddie By  luddie
    01.15.11

at first I was not too excited about the idea of a vodka sauce but the taste really surprised me.My wife wasfirst to try it and the vodka does add a really interesting flavor to the sauce.It's something different to try other than the regular tomatoe sauce.

• jenniferr8240 By  jenniferr8240
    11.18.10

Tastes Great! I really liked this version of vodka sauce. I will be recommending it.

• shellandbrooke By  shellandbrooke
    11.05.10

Yum! I made a lasagna with this to put a spin on an old favorite. Very good!

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    11.03.10

i was alright with the sauce. i thought it was a little salty, but then that was just my opinon of it.

• blueeyes519 By  blueeyes519
    11.03.10

I love this sauce. I goes great with penne pasta.

• thelittleturtle By  thelittleturtle
    10.08.10

Oooh, I cooked with this at work.... I made a salmon a la vodka. very tasty!

• Laura116 By  Laura116
    09.14.10

It was ok but not quite what expected. But I would buy it again. tangy.

• darcypearl By  darcypearl
    09.08.10

Very good pasta sauce! can be used in multipul recipies, however it does have a aquired tast to it....i happen to love it!